Sign in to follow this  
Britten

Britten introduction

Ok so it turns out I never made one of these -_-

My name is Callum Britten I live in a small town in Nottinghamshire called Newark on Trent I'm 15 and have currently been playing on outbreak for 7 months. I do not really have any interests other than gaming as I hate sport and I am not a fan of other things. Even though I hate sports I have still managed to play for 2 different football teams for about 4 years and I also went to a boxing club for around about 9 months. I have just gone into year 11 at my school meaning I have already completed my first year of GCSE's and I am now on to my second.

I got into playing counter strike source because a friends main computer was broken and he has to use his old one, the only game he could play on that was CS:S so he asked me to play with him and I did. After playing for a week or so he asked me to play on a jailbreak server with him so I did and that's how I came across OB. After me and my friend had played for a while he came off and I stayed on for a while longer when I met Jordan who basically showed me the ropes of Outbreak and since then I have become obsessed with playing gaining over 1100 hours on counter strike in them 7 months. This is my introduction if you wish to know anything else about me then I would be more than happy to reply.