Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

Map Ideas for Me

Just plese whatever you do dont turn the bap into a rebelfest by adding too many tuns and vents/secrets. Just have enough to give ts enough to rebel with.

Not sure yet...but it's likely that I will just have a gun cell with say...12-20 bullets...then a couple of places which CTs need to cover so that Ts don't run off through corridors. Otherwise as a first map..I doubt I'll be doing anything too complex :o

Dude just start off with watching some video's and try to run your first mini map.

When you have done that its time to explore!

Hammer got alot! To offer, half we all might just not know.

Since your into disco, try looking for an game inside disco, instead of bunnyhopping and Freeze.

Make a small* map wich includes almost all of the pb games.

Make 1 epic Lr room, wich us not far away from the main playing area.

Try to Find some new LR's wich you can include into your map.

Make a map where, Both t's and ct's can move comfortable in. Such as 2nd floor elements for the ct's so they can dominate t's even more.

Make an bunnyhopping area, or indeed an epic maze.

Im trying to get a basketball shootout going. Wich has an certain distance and a basket that moves left and right. With an box on the Side of it wich carries c4's so t's wont fkup the game.

Hope you can do something with it:)

Learning is a biatch.

Know most of the basics / watch tuts to remind me when need...made a basic cell block so far, which contains most of the features which I plan the actual map I want to make.

> 1 gun cell

> A ladder to go on the roof which may/may not have a secret somewhere...but if it doesn't it's at least a good spot for a CT.

It is in the corner of my map though...so I might have to reposition it to make it easier..

The cell block of space jail is pretty nice in my opinion, although you dont want to copy it exactly.

We'll see :o At the end of the day...if not this time, I plan a map eventually : jail_disco_fever

Dayum if I pull it off...the name itself is amazing xD

Not sure is possible at all but picture a dart board you have 3 t's each team (to represent 3 darts) you use a man canon sort of device to fire the t's at the massive dartboard when the t's hit they get put into two chambers and after all the t's hit there points add up and the lowest scoring team will die (if 3 bulls are hit then that team will get a surprise unlock well guns to rebel with) As I am not into mapping at all again not sure if this is possible if not ignore.

Your idea there Cash would be very interesting to try out / adapt around.

Of couse -

1. I would need to get my tower fixed so I can get SDK back.

2. I have a lot to learn in mapping yet before I get to something that far out, this map may take donkeys to do.

This reply is to Cash..

This is super simple and easy to do. All you need for this is platforms as you said and just calibrating "mancannons" (using this term to explain) to the correct angle/push scale and you're good to go.

You can also have multiple cannons that fire you in different directions.

Really simple.

Go for it Unseen