Sign in to follow this  
Ben

Finally Finished My First Build

20-30 seconds without ssd

tell me the extra 10 seconds is worth ~100 quid+ : P. If you have the money to get an ssd then sure go for it all im saying is that money is better invested elsewhere.

I apparently have a 24GB FlashDisk which gives my laptop a boot time of 10 seconds pretty much.

with an i7, 8GB RAM and an AMD FirePro M4000 card, I don't really think I need anything else for the next 5 years.

I sometimes want a new pc, i go to the shop, i'm at the point of buying one and then I think: "Why do I buy a new one?" the current one works fine, just not super fast or with the best graphics...

So I put my money in other things, for example having a few beers the friday after school with a few friends, going to partys,etc. Now I want to go on a 2 week vacation in September with a girl and if it doesn't last untill then for whatever reason just with a few friends.

Guys, put your money in other things...

Edit: This advice is not meant for Landshark....

I have a 3770k CPU, with Gtx 680 Jetstream graphics, and XFI soundcard, an MSI motherboard and some other stoof.

Built it myself for just over 1k. I pretty much only play TF2 and CSS.

Setsail has SLI 680's

I am jelly, if you were ever gonna go overkill, dual 680's is the way to go ;~;