Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Gamers Assemble!

Hello all,

Welcome to my thread, come in, take a seat.

You are gathered here today to help me. I am looking for people who play games, are there any here?

Good.

I want to create a gaming review team. It will be a mixture of staff and members, and will occasionally have guest reviewers.

Review Team - 4 People - Basically this team will do reviews of games, new and old, single player or multiplayer. They will do group runs of games and they will have a reviewers function on the forum.

Requirements for review team - Decent PC, Decent Connection, Ability to record games. Good grasp of english language. Ability to review, and not just say, wow amazing great!

So if you have access to games, and want to be a reviewer. Feel free to apply below.

Let us know of previous experience and convince us to pick you

I woud like to be a part of this team. I wont be able to record, but I do have a podcast Microphone from my dads translating day's. I could probably use that, I like to play games, and sometimes, I speak to myself while playing about flaws, Advantages, due to the fact I want to remember why I love/hate aspects of the game.

So basically, count me in, I have nothing else to do with my time.

Its a mix of both, there will be 4 man reviews on 4 player games like heist 2 when that comes out, hence why people will need access to money. obviously 4 packs will be bought to save money on things like that.

Also biggles go fucking kill yourself