Sign in to follow this  
The Ost

C4 - Save America from atheists!!

I wish I could just put a shotgun barrel down each and every one of those anti-religion athiests over here...

It's ok if you don't believe in a god, or any form of spiritual life, but don't ram your athiest ideologies down our throats!

Sometimes I really wish we had a system like "The Purge".

You go past a church and what does it say on their board? "You will go to hell blablabla" Or "Jesus payed for your sins" They are advertising the religion but when in London and advertisement on the side of a bus said "There is probably no god, so stop worry and carry on with your life" Everyone went crazy. Religion also set us back a long time, it also create terrorism due to the crusades, so on.

Ps. Doomblade if you're an actual Religious person then you wouldn't do so well getting into heaven with the stuff you have done haha. But I hope you're joking.

Hey, my name is Bob and I'm a non-tennis player.

But seriously, Dont get all tuchy about religion here, I just thought the video was funny. If you liked it great, if you didn't tough life.

And doomblade, "posting on a forum" ≠ "ramming down a throat". Even if you are joking, just saying.

He's probably not implying that you're the one ramming it into people Ost. Any fundamentalism of any sort is, in my books, both an unbelievable waste of time and can be incredibly damaging. I remember going to New York and on the same street as one another hung huge banners. One for A Mormon recruitment center and another promoting atheists/atheism.

Personally I think any attempt to change what people believe in is wrong. Unless those beliefs are harmful, for example the attitude that Christianity encourages against homosexuality or anyone different in general. This is not just about Christianity however, I'm against any form of behavior that encourages this segregated idealism and hatred to other people, regardless of who the are or what they do.

I fail to understand religion on the whole really, but I've been like that my entire life. I understand, however, that other people can be brought up to think a certain way or choose to believe in a certain religion. But as soon as your life choices suddenly start negative effects on those around you, for example the attitude towards homosexuality leading to many states still rendering marriage equality ILLEGAL, you have failed to understand what religion is all about.

Picking back up on Christianity again, I have no problem with the faith. People can choose to believe what they like. I like the idea of Christianity as one of its core values is to be like Christ who spread the message of "Universal Love". If you start using Christianity against someone in hatred, to worsen their life, to make them second class citizens. Doesn't sound like very universal love to me.

"I will love you all! Unless you're black, Hispanic, a women, gay, of a different faith or not exactly like me in everyway"

I've got no problem with god. It's his fans that piss me off.

At the end of the day, just give 0 fucks and then there will be no problems. And if someone comes up to you to try and convince you into believing in something, politely say "No, fuck off please. Bye now." and continue walking.

So if they're not ramming their athiest ideologies down our throat, then how come they want to take "God" out of the Pledge of Aliegence, sue you if you put up a Christmas tree in an airport, and, God forbid, take legal action if you put up a nativity scene in YOUR OWN FUCKING YARD!

I can't tell if your joking.

America is not a christian nation, nor was it founded on christian values, imagine in that pledge it mentioned the non-existence of god, many would be appalled, and you would campaign for it to be took out. Your churches don't even pay tax. Your country panders to your religion, what more do you want?

I hate when people call Atheism a religion, you don't call people non-tennis players

Non-tennis players don't usually bang on about how much they hate tennis.

edit: Prof's post makes a shitload of sense.

double-edit: inb4 this snowballs into an avalanche of hate.