Sign in to follow this  
w00d.

Application by w00d. - DECLINED

Hello. Got a lot of friends in Outbreak, so I though I might try to make an application for joining Outbreak Community. So here I go.

Player Name: My player name is w00d.

Date of Birth: I were born on 4th July, 1996.

Country/Location: I live in Copenhagen, Denmark.

SteamID: My STEAMID is :: 0:0:1044725

Games Played: I am playing Counter-Strike: Source, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Multi Theft Auto, League of Legends, Dota II, Left 4 Dead 2, DayZ and alot of other games. Aswell on consoles, Fifa 13 etc.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I have been playing on the Outbreak Servers for 1½ month now. But being active alot.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?: I play most on the Jailbreak server, because I love the created maps by Outbreak. And of course the fun being in there with all the people having fun together.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring a fun person, who loves to smile and play games on the computer or the console. A dane who can talk proper english, and know the basic rules in a community. A loyal person, which are friendly all the time.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name is Kasper. I am sixteen years old and live in Denmark. I've got a bigsister. My parents are divorced. I love play videogames, and I am very friendly. I am going on a Gymnasium and playing American Football in my sparetime. I got a PGO Hot50 which I am using most of my time on, to get FUCKING EPIC. I'm just a normal guy, with friends, hobbies and all that.

I've got some good friendships with some members from here called Bigtoe, Thomas Riley, Nunjah(John The Mailman), gaffeR and of course w33zy. And I would love to learn many mores and get more friends, of course.

Got any question, feel free to add me, PM me or ask me.

Regards,

w00d.

pretty decent application there pal, and I've seen you on the server once or twice

^

Pretty much that: I'd say you've got quite a bit of integration to do, make yourself noticed. Post on the forums more (don't make your first post your application) get to know us and let us get to know you.

Do that, and I guarantee you stand a much greater chance of being accepted (so long as you don't ruin it for yourself, but prove me wrong eh?)

Thanks for the interest though buddy!

Sorry wood but we're going to have to decline you for now, you seem more of one of the people that sit in TS and mix rather than a member of the community, looking at your record for both servers you've only been playing the past few days, take some time to get to know more of the members rather than that small group, and be more active on the server & forums, feel free to reapply in one months time!