Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

inb4 nothing happens and you're a troll as usual.

Anyhow for people who aren't competing and are interested in tournament results so far in my little league :

Tournament #1 : http://challonge.com/rdej5fp7

Tournament #2 : http://challonge.com/bkxz4v1s

There aren't any more spaces to sign up for the league itself...but I'll be doing fun tournaments where I hope to get a lot of us together...say 20 of us...get 4 team leaders to take in turns to pick teams and we'll do a mini 5on5 tournament over a day.

This might be something to aim for in the summer ^^

Either way I'm shit for anything but arams atm, due to no desktop and only 8 fps lappy.

On the otherhand once I get my desktop fixed and upgraded, I will start taking shizzle seriously and get this ranked team started. Bad or not it'll be good in my opinion x)

something does happens, everytime you take total biscuit you are giver a poro cookie, everytime you use a poro cookie near a poro it grows in size, if 10 people use a poro cookie near the same poro it dies and load sof poros come out of it

something does happens, everytime you take total biscuit you are giver a poro cookie, everytime you use a poro cookie near a poro it grows in size, if 10 people use a poro cookie near the same poro it dies and load sof poros come out of it

Fair enough, though if there was some way they took sides it would be pretty funny...like instead of the siege minion you get a massive poro.

^^ On the otherhand the ping spam of the damn things when they're neutral is annoying enough without them actually being part of a team :>

I mainly play as warwick or morgana , if you play warwick as a jungler. Normaly you get blue then first and ask couple of top'rs to help you , what happens a douche takes you're blue i'd raged at him , later i asked him to get red with me and asked him nicely leave the red for me now , he said ok..

He took the fking red aswell , ragequitted that game lal ^^

I mainly play as warwick or morgana , if you play warwick as a jungler. Normaly you get blue then first and ask couple of top'rs to help you , what happens a douche takes you're blue i'd raged at him , later i asked him to get red with me and asked him nicely leave the red for me now , he said ok..

To be fair though, unless you don't take smite [which is common with a lot of WW junglers], you probably don't need the help from the other lanes for blue. If you time your smite they can't take it at the end of the day c:

What's your LoL name?

To be fair though, unless you don't take smite [which is common with a lot of WW junglers], you probably don't need the help from the other lanes for blue. If you time your smite they can't take it at the end of the day c:

What's your LoL name?

I do take smite but can't always time it right , but warwick is pretty OP whilst tanky geared 'nd fed up

--> LoL name is Shindic

Been planning this a while and just posting it now to see who's interested.

Bassically I am planning a bigger event sometime in the next few weeks, when I start my summer holidays, for league of legends. It'll take about 20 people and some of these people I will have to ask to help keep people in check.

The idea is that we have 20 people, 4 captains. These 4 captains take it in turns to choose players for their 5on5 teams. After choosing teams we do a round robin tournament ie. All teams play all other teams for points. The top 2 teams will then play in a final, and the bottom 2 teams for 3rd place.

Anyone above lvl 15 can compete, but you must be wary that full runes and masteries are permitted so if you are lower level, don't complain just have fun x)

It will be summoners rift regular draft pick rules. The LoL rules are automatic, the only outside game rules are to respect opponents, no racism etc as it is for fun at the end of the day. It could take up to 4 hours depending on how well it goes down and how fast games are. Either way, it will be allocated to an entire day where I will be free, most like 12:00/13:00 onwards.

Post here if you are interested and I'll post dates etc when I plan for it to go ahead. There could possibly be a prize for the winning team, that also will be revealed at a later date :o

End of august I am quitting my job, so i should have more free weekend time then

Sounds good. I will aim to make it a day where you can play, as I would appreciate your help. I plan to try take part in this, so if I'm busy in-game I will need 1-2 people to answer questions.

That or the 4 people who I choose for captains can be given the responsibility of :

. Reporting scores

. Keeping their team together

. Giving me Muffins

Edit : That being that you would be a captain. Derp.

What's your LoL name?

I do take smite but can't always time it right , but warwick is pretty OP whilst tanky geared 'nd fed up

--> LoL name is Shindic

Can't time smite? lol. 400 true damage lvl 1. Wait til buff is 380 hp, and you're safe