Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

Starting Ranked games lately, first 10 games most important games. I get mixxed up with complete trolls and haters. Gets Bronze division 1 due to to many losses. I sometimes seriously hate this game.

2 out of the 10 games we had feeders, people that did it to troll not because they were bad.

3 out of the 10 games we had people fighting over lanes. Ending up in 2 games that there were 2 people mid.

All in all the community around LoL is utter shit.

Although it isn't great, Bronze I isn't that bad. It's something to work from anyway, like Gaz said - we work our way up.

I was bronze IV and I'm in silver III now; I got a bit of help from a duo buddy but there is nothing wrong with asking someone to partner with you and help you out - it's why the feature is there.

Currently in Silver V, nearly in promo. I got put in Silver IV but then did a spekal and got moved down.

That awkward moment when you're higher ranked than everyone I know of from current OB / ex OB, bar myself and Gumzter.

Dafuq? How..wat...any rank below gold clearly doesn't mean foshizzles. :|

Btw Solo/Duo ranked means nothing, cause really either you go very good and you're team is shit all and you loose.

Or someone else is doing really good and you are ok and you win or you are bad and still win.

Tbh, the ranks should be done on K/D/A ratio aswell if it were me.

Ok so I want to play ranked again today what happend:

First game at start screen I call Mid, a douche thinks hes funny calls mid aswell afterwards and goes lets duo mid blasdfablfaslfas

So I sit that one out, then we have a perfect balanced team, the other team ESC the game so it doesnt start.

I start yet another new game And guess what same as the first game although this time I thought fuck it.

McLovin... Ranked is full of retards you just have to live with that. The only thing you can do to cheer yourself up is that with you there's 4 spots on your team. Which means lower chance of a retard being on it then the other team. Other team got 5 spots for random people.

Ranked is based on skill but also luck. You have to play a shit ton to get up in ELO.

Bronze is facerole McLovin..so is silver.

At the end of the day, the best things you can do are

> Have a duo partner, so at least 2 of your team isn't braindead retarded

> Play at times where [depending on what time region you're on], it will be later on at night. This removes most little kiddies and a higher chance of better gamers are on.

It's not much, but I moved up ranks with Lux mid / duo-ing bot lane. It's a hard life :| but until you're in gold, maybe even plat...ppl don't move on so much :p