Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

League of Legends

I never played so I still think I could have won, pr0 J4 too good.
Should of played then lol.

Ameme, you chose to leave = You count as last place, and in my opinion even lower than the other people who you supposedly 'tied' with because they lost out, you may only redeem yourself by practising and getting ready for a future tourney..or else be forever deemed shit.

can next tourney be on a friday please?

I'll see what I can do, it depends what the majority are available for. At the end of the day...until my summer holidays pop along...all the tournaments are going to be Friday or Saturday nights...luck of the draw which one :s

well i can never do fridays so....

Which is the problem. :/ Oh well...if you win every tournament that is on a Saturday you shouldn't have to worry ahah ;D

inb4 eagle wins every tournament that is on Saturday and has to worry.

well i can never do fridays so....

inb4 eagle wins every tournament that is on Saturday and has to worry.

._. Quit work. Stop social life. Compete in every tournament to try win a fun league in which you will win a RP prize at the end of it.

*Punches the air* 'Yeah!'

Okay to sum all of those points up.

> Yes I am paying for the RP prize...at the end of this tournament I will be sharing the scrapes of Professor's nutella jar for about a week as the fortunate winner celebrates [unless I become the luckiest shit in the world and win, unlikely].

> I don't know how much RP it is going to be yet, at the end of the day it's a free tournament and as much as I enjoy organising them..I am putting time into them so if the prize isn't massive, don't be too disappointed.

> It is not possible to have negative points, if you don't compete in any tournaments you will have 0 points..and you get 1 point for simply competing in a tournament so you can't lose points.

> Antizombie, stop being a picky poop on mis-types + if you call a surrender vote in any of the games in this tournament you're...y'know what I'm not even going to say a punishment, you should know you are screwed xD

> Muffins.