Sign in to follow this  
Jak

Wat doo?

I am currently sat in a Starbucks in Coventry city centre staring at the scum walking past outside the window and so bor'd... I'm here because the person visiting me is engaging in the bedlam that is Primark (she's American, she thinks the shop is the dogs bollocks...) and I refused to join her so am waiting. I've been here for 2 hours already and I could be here for another 2 hours, so; wat doo wile weight heer? I can't leave the Starbucks.

tl;dr trapped in coffee shop for long, wat doo?

I am on my phone (but no games and only 3G connection)

And lol, I did when I met her for the first time in Iceland but not here, she's just a friend. I'm sure she'd be down considering she flew all the way from Thailand to visit me but I'm not interested in her that way.

Strike up a conversation with one of the barristers.

Make art sculptures with anything you have to hand.

Write notes for people and leave them around the shop.

Make plans to have the uglies with this American.

Will not bump with yank, no pen at hand and the barrister has already tried chatting me up (he is clearly gay and has a thing for people that look very similar to him) but I see the girl looking lost outside so I am free from my cage, fuck yeah. See you on the servers tomorrow you slags!

I am on my phone (but no games and only 3G connection)

And lol, I did when I met her for the first time in Iceland but not here, she's just a friend. I'm sure she'd be down considering she flew all the way from Thailand to visit me but I'm not interested in her that way.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

0_0

You guys are vultures. The story: went to Iceland, got drunk, fucked girl, hung out with girl for a couple more days, a few months later she comes to visit and we mutually agree we will not fuck again. Will post a photo of us (not fucking, obviously) when I am on my computer next.

Strike up a conversation with one of the barristers.

Poor James Waterhouse, with his first in Law from Baliol, Oxford, is stucking serving coffee in Starbucks. :(

Jak, you should've bashed one out in the toilets. It's edgy in public places. Also gibe pictures please, we are greedy little vultures.