Sign in to follow this  
Quinn

I do this every night with your son.

Antizombie, I'm coming for you tonight.

I'm going to back you into a corner and do terrible things to your body.

You will NOT enjoy any of it.

You WILL scream IN PAIN!!!

You will be left sobbing in said corner, curled up in a ball as the rest of your childhood is completely destroyed.

Antizombie, I'm coming for you tonight.

I'm going to back you into a corner and do terrible things to your body.

You will NOT enjoy any of it.

You WILL scream IN PAIN!!!

You will be left sobbing in said corner, curled up in a ball as the rest of your childhood is completely destroyed.

To far >:c! He's what? 11?

Now now sweet JohnDoe, we have some things to explain about the behavior of people over the internet.

For the benefits of yourself and your learning and have put together a small diagram of the differing levels of how you would put going "too far" and the reactions that most of these comments tend to gather.

Through intensive research I have discovered 6 distinct levels of butthurt, preferring to measure them in the unit

of the "Bing". These correspond to each level, hence why level 1 weighs 1 Bing, level 2 has 2 Bings etc.

2llegs9.png

If we study the chart and carefully analysis doomblades comment, of which contains a slight disregard for both the age and gender of his target love. We can see his comment lands somewhere within the boundries of carrying 2 Bings or 3 Bings. (Ie Borderline Edgy, and thus earning him the title of EdgyFag) Alas there are several people on this fine internet who vastly outweigh Doomblade in their Bing capacity. Some dangerous ones often cruise at a potentially ButtFatal speed of 5 Bings at all times. These are the edgiest of EdgyFags.

Welcome to the internet and make use of the chart, try to remain at a constant weight of 0.5-1.5 Bings if need be.

<3

Now now sweet JohnDoe, we have some things to explain about the behavior of people over the internet.

For the benefits of yourself and your learning and have put together a small diagram of the differing levels of how you would put going "too far" and the reactions that most of these comments tend to gather.

Through intensive research I have discovered 6 distinct levels of butthurt, preferring to measure them in the unit

of the "Bing". These correspond to each level, hence why level 1 weighs 1 Bing, level 2 has 2 Bings etc.

2llegs9.png

If we study the chart and carefully analysis doomblades comment, of which contains a slight disregard for both the age and gender of his target love. We can see his comment lands somewhere within the boundries of carrying 2 Bings or 3 Bings. (Ie Borderline Edgy, and thus earning him the title of EdgyFag) Alas there are several people on this fine internet who vastly outweigh Doomblade in their Bing capacity. Some dangerous ones often cruise at a potentially ButtFatal speed of 5 Bings at all times. These are the edgiest of EdgyFags.

Welcome to the internet and make use of the chart, try to remain at a constant weight of 0.5-1.5 Bings if need be.

<3

Prof, if this forum had the ability to +1 a comment, i would repeatedly spam that button on your post until my fingers bled.