Sign in to follow this  
Skeff

Server prop glitches

So I talked to Prox;

- He doesn't have the textures for Avalanche, and Mclovin said he wouldn't be willing to re-add it unless the cell area was changed. So a remodel would require completely new textures, too much work.

- Apparently it was a CS:S update that was breaking the props, not Sand.. so it's just a case of convincing Mclovin

- I miss forest rooftop, it was a challenging map but a good one.

So I talked to Prox;

- He doesn't have the textures for Avalanche, and Mclovin said he wouldn't be willing to re-add it unless the cell area was changed. So a remodel would require completely new textures, too much work.

- Apparently it was a CS:S update that was breaking the props, not Sand.. so it's just a case of convincing Mclovin

I don't understand the problem with Avalanche? It was a good map but it only failed with shit cts. And most maps fail with shit cts. It had a great climb, race, outside area and even had a small surf course.

Forest Rooftop was a great map I really liked commanding on it just need good cts. I liked taking them to the roof.

So I talked to Prox;

Removed Sand, problem only occured on sand or after sand. And the bugg has not occured after removing it from the server. Does not have to do with Sand.... derp.

So I talked to Prox;

Removed Sand, problem only occured on sand or after sand. And the bugg has not occured after removing it from the server. Does not have to do with Sand.... derp.

Wouldn't the best way to find out to be adding the map back on and seeing if it happens again?

It only started happening recently, Sand was fine before. If we add it on and it occurs again then it's 100% Sand.

It's worth it, we can't really afford to lose more maps if we have to..

So I talked to Prox;

Wouldn't the best way to find out to be adding the map back on and seeing if it happens again?

It only started happening recently, Sand was fine before. If we add it on and it occurs again then it's 100% Sand.

It's worth it, we can't really afford to lose more maps if we have to..

The map is on again, if it breaks again its goodbye time for sand.