Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

Bioshock Infinite

Just goes to show that with decent story telling and a well integrated design and implementation team that listens to people who actually play games in general, you can actually make decent fucking games.

Also making a single player game that DOESN'T REQUIRE AN INTERNET CONNECTION leads to commercial success.

Sorry i'm more cyberpunk than steampunk you say Bioshock i say systemshock or Deus ex i love Deus ex.

Why can't we have both?

Steampunk master race. Mechanics, mechanics everywhere. CogsCogsCogsCogs.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSS

fap-l.png

The ending was cool. Weird but cool. In terms of emotional impact/engagement, first one still wins hands down imo. But I did enjoy this game, was good and definitely deserves a lot of praise. And power to the devs for putting some effort in to making a challenging plotline.

This is one hell of a game, I can't stand campaign games but I actually played through this game in two days and loved it. And I liked this one better then the previous ones also, and the graphics are amazing. I think it's one of the best games this year.