Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

Bioshock Infinite

Why is there no thread about this? One of the best games I've played, my dick fell off to the ending (Please don't post any spoilers) If the girl in this was real, I'd rek dat cunt like Tiny's sister

bioshock-infinite-20101021032930884.jpg

I'll probably get bashed for saying this, but I preferred this to the first Bioshock, it has its dark moments in it but doesn't have a scary/jumpy theme like the first one did, and the graphics are soooo bootyfuuuul

I lost my shit when i "ascended" and what I found odd was that it wasn't in ruins, I expected this floating city to be like rapture was upon entering, but it isn't people are happy and children are everywhere.....

except

something doesn't feel right

what is it?

Lots of blonde haired and blue eyed people.

weird

Got the game for Xbox 360 today tried it at least an hour ago and the disc doesn't work fucking crappy ASDA and can't get there till Thursday to return it

:-(

But will post update on the game when i get it replaced but the pc version is epic well worth buying (pc version is my brothers and only see him once a week)