Sign in to follow this  
CSnobody[cy]

CSnobody[cy] application DECLINED

Player Name: Stelios Georghiou (CSnobody[CY])

Date of Birth: 25/11/1991

Country/Location: Born in Cyprus , I am now at Nottingham ( UK )

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16885379

Games Played: I only play CSS , some times Team fortess 2 but only if my mate asks and is like 3-4 hours per months

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? about 4-5 months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I play them at same frequency , but i mostly prefer surf

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Since i play quite often i can always call an admin to the server if none present in order to solve some kind of issue , i like to believe i am a friendly individual that can contribute to any sort of difficulties faced by the servers if possible.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well i ve been playing css for a lot of time started about 4 years ago but since i went to the army i quited for 2 years , i started playing again in september where i met IamNunjah who introduced me to the 2 OB server. I am a cypriot studying at the University of Nottingham but i wont be playing during Chrismas , Easter or Summer since i ll visit cyprus and the ping i will get in server will probably get me kicked , i tried before and got kicked. I just love playing and watching football. if you want more info from me dont hesitate to ask i wrote the ones that i think are usefull.

To be honest, I don't think I have seen you around very much. But I play only Jilbreak and since you prefer Surf that could be the reason why.

I also think it's better if you hang around a bit longer on the forum. Perhaps make an Introduction Topic in which you tell a bit more about yourself.

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around. I might hop in the Surf server once in a while so I'll see you soon I think.

Didn't you play on the WoWmod server with me? Or am i derping?

Regardless, I'd wait a little longer and get more involved with the community - forum activity can help, if you have a mic visit us on Teamspeak too. :)

Welcome.

Honestly , yea i havent realy been on the forums , but i have joines teamspeak on noumerous occasions , i started playing in the servers in november , and seen it says roughly 4-5 is not bullshit is an honest answer , since is march and i dont realy remember on which exact day of november i started playing , u do the maths. i play surf mostly and i join jailbreak late ate night at most occasions 23:00-00:00 , thats why many of u wouldnt see me around in jb.

and i would prefer not calling me a liar if u dont know the correct answer please.

Is it me or does people apply BEFORE they make there intro topic?

My application for member was my first post, still haven't got an intro topic :}

Same here, back in the day Riley eh? now its much harder to get in, you have to be around for a lot more and people need to really know you. Which is the advice I would give to you