Sign in to follow this  
God

God Sooper Dooper Application for Member (DECLINED)

Meh I think people are giving this guy a bit of a harsh time tbh, he isent actually that bad. He isent a shit ct, which is actually a really nice change, I find myself having to go CT way more than I want too just to get things moving as most people cant seem to get the Ts past the first command. (Not people here ofc, talking about non-members who ct and are shit) So yeah. Also he is a bit of a laugh, sure faults are there but nobody is perfect. Dedicated, active, +1

also. just to clear up this whole thing about "ct whoring" in my opinion, if you go CT more than T that dosent make you a CT whore if your good and you like to command. It simply means you are good at commanding and enjoy it, if you go ct map after map then sure, you will get swapped because other people need a turn and there are limited spaces. GOD is good on CT therefore I really don't mind him going CT a lot. CT whoring refers to kids who never command or if they do they are shit and constantly go CT because they love to get kills and be a general prick, for example Cross or that Just Luke guy a couple of weeks ago. There is a difference guys, just sayin.

Jesus just read through this and had to say I was shocked. I like God: he's an active player, willing to go CT to try his best, which is certainly better than mine, and as said, a nice guy. +1 from me. Also, he's not a goddam sycophant, which is always hugely refreshing. Best of luck mate. xo

p.s Shadow, that was a very unfair comment! :p

EDIT: In response to why he got hate, I think it's just the snowball effect. People love jumping on a bandwagon, regardless of their needing to be on it. That, and I think some people treat membership often as a club to be accessed only by ass-licking - or being very nice. But it's worth looking at how many of our current members are really 'nice guys': they're often too blunt and honest to fall under said category, but because they're already members, it's 100% fine.

tl,dr stop being sycophantic and rate people based on personality and awesomeness, not what they can do for your social advancement in a community about telling 12 year olds to 'face back of cells and freeze'.

He seems ok on the server like be stated before he is willing to go ct and active on the server not sure i have seen many post's on the forum yet.

The only negative is he is still to kill rather then warning shots but i suppose that will come in time

So i am not going to +1 and i am not going to -1 still need more time to come to a decision but best of luck

Ta

Ca$h (War Wolf)

It's people opinion about the guy. Personally I've played with him a couple times & I don't like him for how he treated me cause I rebel'd which I do. (Read my other post in this topic, just a free killer to me.)

People who comment have their own brain, cause many people -1 him in this thread is doesn't mean they've jumped on the bandwagon. Not everyone who joins the community & applies for member is gonna get +1's all the time cause some people like & some dislike, it's people opinions what they've seen with the guy & what he has done to them also.

Now he has all the feedback from the people who -1 him, now IF he doesn't get trial/member he knows what to improve on next time he applies.

I don't know the guy as much but when I see him on he's funny in his own way good at ct commanding and an all around nice guy but saying that lol we have never got on when we on the server but I guess that's just banter

we are not enemies, but friends.

we must not be enemies.

I hope he gets member I don't think he should be judged on his name neither I think that's stupid Keep strong mate

We've decided not to grant you a trial this time around due to a mixed opinion of you, I'd recommend you mend fences with players and try to show people you're not a bad guy and then feel free to re-apply in one months time