Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

Doomblade94's 2nd Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Doomblade94

Date of Birth: August 8th, 1994

Country/Location: U.S.A.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24049225

Games Played: TF2, L4D, CSS, Half Life series, Killing Floor, Minecraft, Binding of Isaac, Bombermine, Sims 3

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I think five months

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Jailbreak

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: A favorable personality to the servers

Tell us a little something about yourself: I really don't know what else to talk about other than my eternal desire to molestate every prepubescent boy who steps out of line (talks on mic). Well, there is the erotic comedy novel I'm currently working on, but that's another story (pun not intended).

Have you received any bans from OB? One on JB, about a month ago; it was for letting the N word slip by. I'll admit I should have watched what I was saying there; I was playing on a RP server earlier that day where such words are used more than often...

First Application: http://outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2840

Polish a Turd Its Still A Turd

But as gaffer would say "NO! its a polished Turd"

Also i would like to add that he has his own personality and i think you need to know him before you judge but if i was in any way to +1 you i am sure that i would.

Funny guy in small doses

keep being yourself.

+1 if that means anything lols :)

Edited by Guest

Guys lighten up, hes some of the best entertainment the server has, its otherwise filled with dribblers or grumpy pricks, he brings many entertaining times for me and is a actually a great guy.

MASSIVE +1

Guys lighten up, hes some of the best entertainment the server has, its otherwise filled with dribblers or grumpy pricks, he brings many entertaining times for me and is a actually a great guy.
Just because of the way you treat me I'm not going to +1 you.
Just because of the way you treat me.

This can be seen as sexual harassment. To a member.

You think it's okay because it's never been directed at you?

Not to mention it puts me off when I try to command.

In terms of under 18 friendliness, I'd say there's enough aggression and bullshit on the server that Doom doesn't stick out horribly. That, and he is a funny guy and under the jokes (which are just jokes), he is a nice bloke too. He gets my +1. (typed off a Swiss keyboard so cba writing eloquently)

Gotta agree with Venga here, Our server is hardly under 18 friendly because that's the nature of the internet. "YOU FUCKING CUNT" is often heard over the air waves, Doom blade brings a giggle to the mad that we often see. And lets be perfectly honest, if some 14 year old kid joins the server and hears doomblade on one of his molestation speeches he is hardly going to go "Oh, this server has bad words, im going to leave" at 14 they have heard it all, probably even saying worse stuff. CSS is 16+ anyway so we don't need to pander to anybody with how clean we HAVE to be. Now of course, decorum is needed at points, we are a community known for mature gamers and not run by 12 year olds such as TmF but Doomblade is hardly going to be the thing that tips us over the boundary line? He plays the server and brings a good laugh to the people on it, think people should lighten up tbh, he has a personality, deal with it.

plz.

Gotta agree with Venga here, Our server is hardly under 18 friendly because that's the nature of the internet. "YOU FUCKING CUNT" is often heard over the air waves, Doom blade brings a giggle to the mad that we often see. And lets be perfectly honest, if some 14 year old kid joins the server and hears doomblade on one of his molestation speeches he is hardly going to go "Oh, this server has bad words, im going to leave" at 14 they have heard it all, probably even saying worse stuff. CSS is 16+ anyway so we don't need to pander to anybody with how clean we HAVE to be. Now of course, decorum is needed at points, we are a community known for mature gamers and not run by 12 year olds such as TmF but Doomblade is hardly going to be the thing that tips us over the boundary line? He plays the server and brings a good laugh to the people on it, think people should lighten up tbh, he has a personality, deal with it.

plz.

Agreed, I mean, if the game is 16+ then you should expect stuff like this? All 12 yr old kids are starting to say "I'd bang that chick so hard she'd" blabla, they learn all that sh*t from movies n' all. Not much we can do about it. A 9 yr old kid should expect bad sh*t if the game is 16+, right?