Sign in to follow this  
No Good

No Good's Application ACCEPTED

I have yet to see him on ct but I hope he sticks around long enough to do so.
GOCT

Reason I'm not going ct: Bad english prouncing, no former experience from warden and I barley know gun/vent cells.

But I'm doing my best to find gun/vent cells and I will go CT when there aint alot of people on so I can take it slow and ask what i need to do better.

Reason I'm not going ct: Bad english prouncing, no former experience from warden and I barley know gun/vent cells.

But I'm doing my best to find gun/vent cells and I will go CT when there aint alot of people on so I can take it slow and ask what i need to do better.

Dis fuckin' guy.

10/10 NoGood. You have restored hope for future cts errywhere.

Hey No Good, I've seen you on the server various times, you seem like a nice guy and have many members in your corner so I'd like to grant you a 1 week trial, during this time don't break any rules and , stay active and show everyone how well you can fit in with the community, make sure you are in the trial group by asking an admin+ on steam before your trial is up, Good luck!

Vodo received all of my hate. You are coming closer to that with every post you make.

What? Why? I'm new, so tell me what i'm doing wrong perhaps? ;(

Vodo was a massive derp that was around the community a lot a wee while ago, he made lots of forum spam like "XDXDXDDXDXD LOLMOGSOFUNNY AHAHAHHA I LAUGHED, BIGGLES IS THE BEST AND TINY IS SO FUNNY OMG I LOVE THEM" and people got mad. In game he was a nice guy though. He would also C+P the same message to like 10 intro threads at the same time. It got the point where all his posts got deleted. Also he was so very stupid sometimes, "LOL u mens me biggles?" this got frustrating as well. But we all came to love our dear VODO, yes he was a derp, but by god he was OUR derp. He actually came close to member I think but then he fucked it up with forum spam.

Anyway, atm, you are kinda like vodo in the beginning now. Nobody knows you enough to come to understand it and love you for it, people just find it annoying... so yeah that's what it is