Sign in to follow this  
Dr.DeclanJ

Warning Connection Problem on JB

why does it keep doing this warning connection problem on the server ? is there still something wrong with it ? hope it gets fixed its a bit of pain in tha buttocks lols :)

It's started since the servers went down for half a day and then went back up and it seems to have messed up a few of the servers, such as minecraft. Just wait and it should go back to normal hopefully.

Do you think? I reckon we just have a lower pop due to school/college/uni etc. There were 20+ peeps when i was on last night. Hm. Maybe we should think about switching server providers >_>

Just thought I would point out that I haven't actually had this issue since my previous post in this topic, my game just crashes in general due to my awful PC.

Other than that, well the server isn't that dead when it gets later in the day and more people are available. School,College,Uni,Work etc and generally people being lazy gits in the morning are probably the reasons, as said before :o

unseen i have had this aswel and i asure you its not your pc as mine is really good spec its Steam !! the bastards have done few updates now , and what i find anoying is when i update CSS i try to go on server but it says "this server is running an older version of the game" !! what a bastard !

unseen i have had this aswel and i asure you its not your pc as mine is really good spec its Steam !! the bastards have done few updates now , and what i find anoying is when i update CSS i try to go on server but it says "this server is running an older version of the game" !! what a bastard !

Hmm perhaps, I was just saying it isn't due to the original issue said before where your screen freezes and in the top right corner it shows a countdown timer before you completely disconnect. Although I agree, steam can be very helpful sometimes...but at other times it's one of the most annoying pieces of poop in the world :p

On the other hand, my PC is easily the worst in OB [Excluding laptops]. In the two years, my PC has gradually faulted itself so that my fps runs from it's original 120 to it's current 8 fps. My motherboard regularly disconnects me from my router, making me run on wireless network which is extremely laggy, and also my motherboard again disconnects from my second monitor meaning my PC crashes any games I'm in to sort out the single screens resolution.

In other words...steam is poop. My PC is poop. The world is poop. Nuff' said. :o