Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

PrisonBreak series - OB YT

So I watched a video from Biggles channel the other day and I thought chicken. Can't swear <--.) It would be nice if OB would start a community channel to have fun and post videos, info & news and possibly a trailer? I'm in for doing videos pretty often if McLovin allows? I have a successful channel myself and I was thinking about making videos of OB (If McLovin allows ofc). Does someone want to try this out? McLovin do you think we should do a community channel? I can get a good intro, wallpaper, art for the site(avatars etc) I think it would be a plus for the community! Whut'chu think Willis!?

Biggles stopped making his montages, I think the fame went to his head. Anyway, I think Fatemaker made a similar suggestion and it was trashed a bit but I dunno, I guess it would be good to have an official OutBreakCommunity YT channel. What is your channel John?

I thought this was a thread about the tv prison break. If OB had a channel who would make the videos?

I'd volunteer, probably other people. We could do humor machinimas, like "Just a normal day in OB" etc.

Biggles stopped making his montages, I think the fame went to his head. Anyway, I think Fatemaker made a similar suggestion and it was trashed a bit but I dunno, I guess it would be good to have an official OutBreakCommunity YT channel. What is your channel John?

I'm not sure I can put a link here, isn't there an advertising rule? Brw, it's PvtPretzels. Just YT it.

Personally John i do this this is a good idea, if you as you say have a successful youtube channel then people will watch the videos and then i dunno maybe decide to come join and if they like it stay for a bit then join the community, that may mean theres more work for Mclovin but that could also mean more donations towards the community which will help Mclovin alot.

I dont see why you shouldnt be allowed to make videos for Outbreak, just include the server ip's and website and stuff like that :D

To have a channel for player videos would be a little bit useless, hardly anyone wants to make videos, we're all a bunch of lazy gamers, you'd be better off just making your own channel

I have a successful channel but it wouldn't be very active with ob vids.. But we could re-do the trailer and add sum cool stuff in. Would be a good advertise (I can take care of this all lol.)