Sign in to follow this  
ŁʌʍɮØ

Reporting a member.

It seems a member is using aim bot. I don't have any proof, but I myself & another person agrees with me.

I was in the secret part of jail on Phenomenom map, where as the person was in jail on the opposite side. Member in question fell in jail, (not by failing at surf, above the jail.) & bam, head shot'd me through the wall & head shot'd the guy behind him in a matter on a second, with a glock. He also did the exact same thing to me at the start of the map, I was in the secret room, he fell into jail (fail'd surf way) He was bhopping to get out, swaying left & right then he shot, head shot'd me.

It was just the way he did it to me the first time. He was like "WHAT XD" & he just kept on killing me through the map. (I get much speed on the surf) No matter how fast I went, his bullets hit me. (he was using an AK)

I said I'm going to spec you, you 2 play. I did, his aim just didn't seem normal, played the last round & head shot'd in the secret room... Yes I know it's possible, but, killing 2 people in the matter of a second, with burst fire on, both head shots, 1 infront & 1 behind him, 1 behind the wall at the time & we both died.

I'm sorry to say this but, |OB| member ByDelux, is a cheater.

I was the other person that got shot, he instantly shot us within a second and we were on opposite sides of him.

I'm almost positive he was aimbotting.

ByDelux is a hacker. :/

Moved this to admin section so we can discuss, dont want any attention brought to this so we can catch him

What do?

Agree with Gumz here, innocent I would say till proven guilty, could be luck? Sounds a bit fishy to me all the same

Moved this back to its original place, a simple search of his steamID came back to him being banned multiple times on other servers for hacking in the past few days so yeah, hes permbanned and removed from the community

Sorry for no demo, I'm not so wise on computers. Making a screen shot is pretty much the proof you can get from me.

His aim bot taken with a SS wouldn't be really proof. So I made this topic in the ban section & so Ben could post aswell, then asked Jamie to put it into the admin section so you guys could keep an eye on him. Guess it payed off.

Thanks &... I freakin knew it!!!

Thanks for raising this,

Its a shame some people are so thick they have to resort to this. GG, bb delux. Anyone seen my broom? Need to do some OB rug sweeping

Really sad that a member had to resort to this. So, I'm happy that he got banned for what he deserved. It proves to everyone that even being a member, you cheat you're gone.

Guess this can be locked unless ByDelux wants to come & say he is innocent? Guess not...