Sign in to follow this  
Ben

(Ben)'s Application (2nd) - ACCEPTED

Player Name: (Ben)

Date of Birth: January 13, 1998

Country/Location: USA

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39246124

Games Played: Counter Strike Source, Counter Strike GO, Left For Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, League of Legends, Runescape (07 and EOC), FarCry 3, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, Amnesia, Dota 2, and a few more.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? 2-4 months.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?: I play on both of them equally.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I play at night because I live in the US so I can keep players at night, I get along with the members and Admins of OB and I'm a nice guy. I can bring my respect and joyful personality to the server. I can bring a good attitude that people will enjoy, and want to stay, because that's why I stayed. I'm also encouraging to players, most people when they first come are kinda shy, I can have fun with them and make them comfortable with a new server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I spend most of my free time gaming, I admin a Minecraft, Counter Strike Source, and Team Fortress 2 server, all by the same group of people. I am learning how to play guitar and am a really good drummer, I really enjoy music. I'm a realistic type of person, I'm very down to earth. And I like to have a bit of fun. I actually came to the server with Bing, and I am currently working on my computer build, getting some new stuff in it soon, I care about my computer too much. :P

Good drummer? I thought you played the triangle in your gay ass marching band?

Anyway havent got a bad thing to say about this young whippersnapper apart from when he did that thing when he left his webcam on....(i'll leave that to your minds)

MASSIVE +1

Hi Ben,

We've decided to accept your application and give you a one week trial. Simply add any of the higher admins on Steam, including Twist, myself, Sholto or Biggles for an invite to the group.

You must be in the trial group in the next few days.

Thanks,

The admin team.