Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Happy Birthday Outbreak

Here we are lads, we made it to a year! we have had our difficulties, People have come and gone, some got BANISHED while others started a RIOT, but in the end we still have all our friends here. There have been ups and downs, people have fallen out and made up. People have been banned and unbanned, we got DDOSed but only came back stronger. From the people who have been here from the very beginning like Biggles and Twist to our new comers and every body in between.

Just want to say thank you to Mclovin and Kriss for creating this amazing community and to the whole admin team for making it work. We wouldent be THE best Jailbreak community around without you. So lets celebrate peoples, I myself am cracking a can of stella and toasting it to all of you. Lets give ourselves a round of applause. We earned it guys

Below share some of your best experiences from the forums, TeamSpeak and the servers.

How did I get dragged into this shit again?

Some good moments:

- Successfully killing all but 2 T's when a round got turned into chaos due to bad CTs

- Shooting the obstacle platform in cavebreak right as someone wants to go on it, resulting in him not winning.

- Getting lucky during Capture the deagle and getting 5 kills in 3 seconds.

- Winning VIP in an epic last round by running from my safe zone to kill the other VIP.

- Having fun chats with random Trolls that visit the server / forum.

- Hipster Shadow pic

- Officially being the Grump of OB

Some bad moments:

- Tweep, vodo, RIOT

- Babbymonkeys stupidness

- Stupid posts / threads in general