Sign in to follow this  
Impazzio

Impazzio's Member Application (2nd) - ACCEPTED

Player Name: Impazzio <3彡

Date of Birth: 21/12/1996

Country/Location: Scotland

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49142267

Games Played: CS:S, GTA-San Andreas, GTA IV, COD 4-5-6-7-8-9, Battlefield 2 bad company, Battlefield 3, Pokemon( Basicly all of them), And many more but you can't name them all.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Honestly I don't remember.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much?Jailbreak, No good at surf.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Well I am a nice person(In my eyes anyway) I'm not inactive, I'm not rude(Yet again, In my eyes) I get on with mostly all the players, Not a terrible CT but not the best, I know how to rebel nd' stuff, I can't really think of what else to say.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I'm a 16 year-old male, My real name is Liam, I can have a joke around. I play tennis with friends. I'm still at highschool, I used to fish a lot, Don't anymore. I play the PS3 3DS and other console/devices like that, I'm still live with my mum. I don't eat much kinds of food, Mostly the same sorta types, I talk more than most people, But yeah that's just me. Not much else.

We don't need more scottish fags-----

Definite +1. Really like this guy. Very active, friendly guy. Not so nice that you never hear a thing genuine out of him, but a real, good bloke to play with. A lot of fun be dis man. My first +1, plus dis one. xoxo

+1 awesome guy and a great guy to hangout with ^_^

GOOD LUCK BUDDY

thank you guys!

-2, Scottish and stole my <3彡

(+1 for the reasons stayed by other members, not much more to add)

":2mg3mdkw]+100, Nice guy, Always active, tries to CT if nobody else will do it, he's a nice guy to have in the gaming atmosphere, like they say, not the life of the party, but he adds to it, good luck!
thanks guys!