Sign in to follow this  
giant_cheesepuff

Member Application - giant - ACCEPTED

You should fill it up completely with all members.

I would love to see where I am placed in all of this. If I am even in a category ^^'

I think you'd be in the middle, you're a nice honest guy. I just think that you're very straight with what you say and people see you as being mean when you're just being honest.

The things we look at are post count and what kind of posts. Also your application needs to be decent. Enough information and acceptable in spelling and grammar. We also check if you have any bans on your record. Not on only our sourcebans but in general and VACbans. And ofc we look at your steamprofile. But for the most people half of these things are.not neccesary since they are douchebags on the server. We try to run a friendly community here.

My input all the way from Rome, you're welcome.

Hi giant_chesspuff,

You will be put on a 1 week trial (6 days) lasting until next monday, during this time you must remain active and friendly. Also keep in mind our specific requirements which I made a post about here in the member section. Also make sure you are in the trial group by the time your trial ends or you will fail your trial.

Thanks for applying and goodluck,

Twist