Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

Doomblade94's Application - DECLINED

Also, too pervy, gets annoying when people harass women online

Biggles, just because little boys with their feminine-like bodies and definitely-feminine voices are the closest thing we have to girl gamers doesn't mean that I'm actually sexually harassing women...

Besides, Saucy doesn't use a mic so for all we know she could be a he pretending to be a she so he doesn't get he-miliated by the forces of anti-prepubescentry!!!

Also, you make a statement about being "too" pervy.

Like the Bloodhound Gang said in "The Bad Touch", we're nothing but mammal :D

To be honest we should be more worried about Biggles sexism, I've never heard Doomblade be a perv against women (no women on the server). But I've heard him be a perv 100 times against guys, yet only Biggles mentions the women being harassed. As if he get's some kind of joy from the guy harassment, you're disturbing little man Biggles.

Also Doomblade makes me think of Ned, and he's brilliant.

To be honest we should be more worried about Biggles sexism, I've never heard Doomblade be a perv against women (no women on the server). But I've heard him be a perv 100 times against guys, yet only Biggles mentions the women being harassed. As if he get's some kind of joy from the guy harassment, you're disturbing little man Biggles.

Also Doomblade makes me think of Ned, and he's brilliant.

Errrrrrrrrrr, I think you're forgetting someone called ChocolateMuffin.

And +1 from me, though I haven't seen him ingame too much he still seems nice and friendly on the forums.

Hello Doom,

You have recently been banned even if it only slipped out we have a strict policy against racism. Try again next month when stuff cooled down a bit and we have seen you in a different light.

Greetings,

McLovin