Sign in to follow this  
Dakkrothy

Hello

Hello fellow inmates, I'm Dakkroth and I dont really know what to say so I'll just give it a shot...

My real name is Vinnie and I live in the Netherlands

I'm 21 years old and I will age at 12th of februari. (2 weeks from now :D)

I play a lot of games like CS/CSS, WoW, BF3 and all the CoD series.

I like playing on the OB Jailbreak server and I enjoy it a lot, so that's where I spent most of the time :D

Best dude's from the community are proffesor, tiny, ben, puss in boots, impazzio (Best accent I've ever heard, and most fun CT :mrgreen: ), chocolatemuffin, skeff, gaffer, stiqqy, fluxy, that's because I see them a lot in-game and get to know them better. And obviously many more people, that I forgot :roll: , are really nice to play with !

I love tiny's and professor talent days and fundays mainly.

I still want to donate to the community, because its the best server on CSS, and I want it to stay alive for a long time. but I need to figure out how to pay since I dont have a paypal account.

I hope in the future I can be such a good CT as you are 8-)

These are my specs and hardware:

Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker

Mouse: Feenix Nascita

Monitor: BenQ XL2420T Professional Gaming Monitor

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Open Studio Headphones 250 Ohms

Microphone: Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Cardioid)

Webcam: Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910

Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K Hexa-Core Processor

Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX680 SuperClocked 2048MB

If you have any questions about anything, just ask them in this thread, or talk to me in-game !

I love OB JB

Peace !

Edited by Guest

Ah, I remember you, I accidently twitched-shot you twice, I was quite gutted about how it happened twice, but considering I have seen you a few on the server, I will say you are awesome for coming along with the OB train! So a big & proper welcome from this Japanese Named Jerk!

Hehe don't worry bro ! As long as I'm not getting freeshot or freekilled I'm not complaining. Assuming I get respawned by an admin I'm fine. I'm just trying to have fun, follow the commands and try to rebel so now and then 8-) Thanks for the cheer.

Hello and welcome to the fourm dakkroth

Hi jack, how could I have forgotten to name you in the OP :\ Damn me.. Sorry ! I love it to play with you as well of course ! Catch you up later in-game I suppose. I need to sleep now, cause I have school tomorrow.

Good night all !

So what's up with all the Dutch people joining lately?

meh w/e, back to tera.

Lol, I just noticed you are from the Netherlands as well. I always had my doubts you are American or either British or something hehehe :D

Welcome to the OB forums, Dakkrothy.

Hey mate, thanks for the cheer. How do you pronounce you're name? Seems like it says 'Tambo'. Does it mean anything special ? 8-)

edit: Oh right.. Lambo. Just saw your avatar hehe ! Lambo as in Lambourghini I assume ?

Welcome! (: you are a great prison inmate. :3

Hi Ben, was fun playing with you last night. I wish you all the best with you're application, hopefully you get accepted into the community :!:

Dakkrothy hey there welcome to le community bonjor ^

Cheers :mrgreen: I remember you vaguely, hope to get to know you better soon enough in dem gaimz !

Hi Dakk, thanks for the mention :P nice computer man, did you build it yourself? I'm getting that GTX 680 next month hopefully. Welcome (: <3

Amagad, Tiny in my thread ! :o You're my no.1 CT. I like you're aim as well hehehe.

The GTX 680 is totally worth the price. I payed $465 for it. I build it myself indeed. I made a lot of screenshots when building it, it was required for a project on school. Learning for Network Administrator atm. I'm trying to graduate at the end of next schoolyear. I can upload them later on.

I would definately recommend this GPU. Let me know when you have it !

Welcome Dakkroth to the forums. I like your PC, we can do a trade, my girlfriend who is Chocolate Muffin for your PC?

Dôh ! ChocolateMuffin is your girlfriend. Didn't think about that logic before lol.... I wouldn't trade my PC for anything :D Even though I don't have a girlfriend. I have a flirt, and its going in the right direction 8-)

Looking forward to play again, but unfortunately I need to get ready for school now,

P'z !

Got a mention 211092_242669842430795_4056741_n.jpg

Annnnnyway

Hello and welcome, hope you enjoy your stay around here, its a nice place! :D I have seen you in game alot and you seem like a nice guy so yeah...keep up the good work....

*akward thumbs up smile*