Sign in to follow this  
Ben

(Ben) Application - DECLINED

Player Name: (Ben)

Date of Birth: January 13, 1998

Country/Location: United States

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39246124

Games Played: Too many. ^_^ All games by Valve/Other FPS's.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? A month or two.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? I play Jailbreak more often, but I hop on Surf every now and then.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Fun and a better community. (Not saying it's bad. :p)

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm greatly into music, I play the Drums and Guitar, I'm a very realistic person, and I just like to have fun and mess around a bit while playing some JB. :D

Hey man seen you in game quite alot your a nice guy and never seen any rule breaking from you, nice to see you applying for memeber, stick around a bit, get involved on the fourms and hop on TS every once in a while. :)

Your name doesn't ring a bell but my girlfriend says she's seen you a few times. But as Fluxy said, you should integrate more with the community in the forums, I don't think 4 post will be enough to get a Trial frankly but good luck none the less.