Sign in to follow this  
Dawg

roccakz Ban request (abusive)

Player Name: roccakz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60783872

Why should he be banned: rocckaz has been extremely abusive to loads of players in the last 2/3 days, mainly on the surf server. But when he was vote banned on surf he went over to jailbreak and started being abusive on there instead.

Evidence:tumblr_mhae9iI1Wz1s4y2eho1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhae9iI1Wz1s4y2eho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhae9iI1Wz1s4y2eho3_1280.jpg

Date of incident: January 25-27

Seems like Chump was arguing with him, that's not actual evidence of him being abusive - it's just him replying to Chump as far as i can see.

I just found out now that i wasnt allowed to use a FPS increase scipt and as I said before, it advertises alot of his other shit in it.

As Dawg continued to play on his computer, fully unaware of his surroundings as he wrote the thread for justice over a individual with a rude mouth, he thought to himself about the community that he follows...

Filled with members, who seeked justice over the judical system that was "Jailbreak" and the "Surf" community, he hoped they would rally behind him, filled with the hate that he was filled with during his time on the "Surf" server, dealing with this foul mouth.

But alas, his own corrupted ways....were soon found out by a novice's mistake, the ban request that was for the rude mouth criminal....soon turned into his own .....

He became frantic, searching for a reason as the members pondered over who was wrong...searching for an informative answer to his own use of "BHOP'ing", however, NIGH, NIGH! the community said, bringing there lawful hammer down on his computer.

In his mind, he knew he was the criminal...but he realised...he was found out, trying to bring another criminal to justice....

With this thought....he smiled.