Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Jailbreak

So this is only a small topic but I just need to clear it up.

So say if you were playing a game like true or false. and say there were about 4-5 ts left and they all get it wrong. Can you kill all of them and there is no lr? Or do you just re-do it?

And say if it was beginning of the round and the same happens with everyone. could you just kill them all?

And the same with the table game and simon says

You can do so if the rules are clear, I mean if all of them get it wrong it's not because the game is unfair but because they are being really bad. Personally if everyone fails I'd just do it again to give them !lr, but in some games everyone just dies (skipping rope for example on a bad timed stop).

On simon says it's a bit different, try and get them out of the cells before you start it. I once almost got banned by doing the round like this:

Simon says we're playing simon says, Simon says I'm Simon. All T's go to the bottom of the main cell stairs *open cells*. *End up killing around 17 out of 20 T's*

It took some (including an admin) a little while to figure out I wasn't trying to freekill.

if there is like 3-5 left Ill just kill them all...learn yo shit son. but if like 18/20 people get it wrong ill be all like "yo, doin the wrong thing biznatches" and i wont just simply murder them. Its kind of a dick move. If everybody gets it wrong then either the whole T team is retarded or you just dident make it clear enough.

I remember this one time deamonic was doing simon says and he was like "Simone says get to the bottom of cell ramp and freeze"

everybody does it, he kills everybody, rage errupts like a horny volcano to which he screams "

"but it was SIMONE who said it not SIMON! PLES DONT BAN ME" what an idiot.

Also when doing true or false and you type your statement and everybody does one thing apart from maybe one, and you think they have all got it wrong, there is always that moment of anticipation before giving the order to the CTs to rain hellfire down upon everysingle motherfucker on that diving board because they thought "mars is the 3d planet from the sun" was true that you have infact got it wrong, on at least 3 occasions i have accidentaly commited mass T genocide because i got "board true-pool false" mixed up :/

also on the topic of no warning shots the thing that really really really annoys me is this command "dont jump on the spray" ok now i get it, if they are bhoping all around it warn them, this can be dangerous for pr0 cts but if everybody is on the spot and they are simply jumping stright up and down and the order is given "No jumping" -often by kids who have been ejaculated stright out of TmF the kill feed is dominated by headshots as people start jumping and are insta killed. ok now one could say "well he said dont jump and you just did" but really....really? its not like they are putting you in danger by hopping up and down on the spot, it just screams "kill whore" in a high pitched 13 year old tone. Plan: get rid of half the T team by one bullshit command, if I say "no jumping" what is everybody going to do? Jump of course"

reallys annoys me that.

/rant

xoxoxoxox

also on the topic of no warning shots the thing that really really really annoys me is this command "dont jump on the spray" ok now i get it, if they are bhoping all around it warn them, this can be dangerous for pr0 cts but if everybody is on the spot and they are simply jumping stright up and down and the order is given "No jumping" -often by kids who have been ejaculated stright out of TmF the kill feed is dominated by headshots as people start jumping and are insta killed. ok now one could say "well he said dont jump and you just did" but really....really? its not like they are putting you in danger by hopping up and down on the spot, it just screams "kill whore" in a high pitched 13 year old tone. Plan: get rid of half the T team by one bullshit command, if I say "no jumping" what is everybody going to do? Jump of course"

reallys annoys me that.

/rant

xoxoxoxox

I use no jumping when I'm doing a lock down round, meaning the t's have rebelled every round and need serious controlling, So I make them crouch and crouch only, and no jumping at all

I use no jumping when I'm doing a lock down round, meaning the t's have rebelled every round and need serious controlling, So I make them crouch and crouch only, and no jumping at all

Same as me, "no standing up or jumping at any given point unless i say so" blah blah blah, works like a treat.