Sign in to follow this  
VENGA BUS

Venga Bus Application - ACCEPTED

Player Name: VENGA BUS [CHUIS BO]

Date of Birth: 31/08/1990

Country/Location: York, UK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2391241

Games Played: Far too many to count. Halo series. Return to Castle Wolfenstein. C&C Tiberian Dawn and the rest (C&C 3 sucked though). Red Alert. Unreal Tournament and Unreal series. Age of Empires 1 & 2. Rome Total War. Doom 1, 2 and 3. Crash Bandicoot. Dune. Max Payne 1 and 2. Call of Duty 1, 2, 3 and MW1/MW2. Day of Defeat 1 and Source. Company of Heroes. Portal. Most mods ever on HL1 and a few on HL2. The list really could go on for days... Nowadays though, mainly JB, a bit of Blacklight: Retribution, and some Halo when friends are over.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been on the forums for 4 months, but I think I began playing on and off OB, and other servers, a few months before. I ended up picking OB, obviously. ;)

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? More or less pure Jailbreak: I am beyond awful at Surf.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'd say I get on with the people around here, members and regulars. I like to think I'm fairly mature, and that I'm good at presenting a friendly, helpful face to those from outside of the community. I am already active on the forums and on the server, and look forward to maintaining a high level of activity. I am largely quite fair (I believe, anyway), and try look at disputes from both points of view. But really, I'd mainly be bringing my mediocre knifing ability and my #HEAVYONTHEYOLO attitude towards rebelling – though this aside, I would also bring some terrible, terrible commanding skills. ;)

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well my real name is Caspian, but everyone calls me Cas, as it's less odd of a name. I graduated from the University of Exeter half a year ago, where I read for a degree in English Literature, and since then, I have spent time in Paris, London and my home, York, trying to find work. Whilst in Paris in September, and London in October, I had a great time. But when I returned back to York, jobless, I became pretty depressed and demotivated. I personally think unemployment is one of the most dehabilitating things that you can get stuck in.

OB, having a fun community, was a much appreciated reprieve from the frustration of my day-to-day life. I've now got a job with Aviva, an insurance company, and will hopefully get a career going – and as my real life attitude gets more and more positive, I am sure this will be reflected in my behaviour on OB. :) Oh and one final cheap thing... my family in RL is livz al ova da world, and has feuds/grudgez, and it's almost like I dnt hav a reel famili, bt dats ok bcuz I fownd a hole new famili rite hear <3 u all *

*gibe gay points pl0x

I literally cannot plus one you enough. This guy is amazing. Great guy, ridiculously friendly, knows what he's talking about, very suave. He'd be one of these people that look sexy in a bowtie. Good skill level on t, not yet seen him go on CT but I'm sure we can persuade you in time. Nice and active on both JB and forums makes intelligent and helpful comments. A supportive friend. Literally cannot think of anything negative to say.

All of my yes.

10/10 would make next waifu.

Look forwards to having you in the community.

Much love <3

Oh good, you finally applied!

Most of what i feel has already been said, you've been around long enough that i mistake you for a member anyway.

Get this lad on trial and into OB asap!

Also, you work at Aviva Insurance. I work at Natwest/RBS Insurance.

One day we shall have our final battle.

>:(

Ps- Literally the only thing i'd say is that it'd be nice to see you in Teamspeak!

Ah cheers guys for all the kind words. :) You know how to make a Venga blush... (not gay*)

@Prof: way too kind. Cheers man. :) I'm just glad you're now into the wonders of Polandball - and that you post sciency shit on here. edukashun cn be fun. ;) 1 luv str8 @ u bro <3

@Fluxy: you were one of the first people I really noticed on here and communicated properly with. I was a shy Simon towards the start. Glad to know you, and have sent you a Steam request, as I realised, somehow, I hadn't already done that. :S I'd always taken it for granted lol. <3

@Tiny: I took my time but finally felt ready. :P I will try brave Teamspeak. I hate phonecalls, I find them creepy, and Teamspeak scares me in the same way, but I will overcome my fear, don't you worry. Also, I lol'd at the Aviva Insurance-Natwest/RBS Insurance final showdown. Reminded me of...

@Jake: I love a worthy opponent. The sweat which beads on your brow when you know da pressure is on, and you gotta' go hard or go home. The rush of adrenaline. The thrill of life and death. The intensity of trivia. :D

@Raze: I am called Venga Bus for a reason. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º) Thanks mate. :)

@Gumzter: ty bro. :)

@Warwolf: I only properly met you last night, but am glad I did. This community is, really, just pretty beast. Nobody on here you can't have a good time with.

*a little bit gay