Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

How much do you get from donations per month/week

Well a better question would be does the community make enough to cover the costs of running everything

Nope :'(

That's a shame, I like this community but I guess times are tough still for everyone so people can't really donate willy nilly( Only time I use this expression I swear ) as they would want to, but props to the people who obviously put in their own money.

We used to have 2 servers hosted on 2 gameservers + our webpage and other costs were the same amount of money from 3 months as that we now pay for 1 month due to the Dedicated server.

(In other words we now use 3 times as much money for our servers. Due to the dedicated server.)

We used to be able to hold up until now. The donations at this right moment cannot substain the amount of money that is needed these days due to the dedicated server. We will be fine for some time but on the longer run we will run out of money.

This is the best awnser I can give you. I will not talk about how much we recieve or use for the community.

This is really hard to awnser since we dont recieve the same ammount of donations every month.

Some months we recieve more then what is needed. While others we recieve about 30% from what is needed.

Anyway as I said we are fine for some time (Nothing to worry about in the next 2 months.)

Sure thing. I'll definitely be able to donate at least once a month, and I consider this community something worth putting a bit of penny aside for, as it's something I seriously enjoy. Thanks - keep us posted to the troops can be rallied, if financial destitution hammers on the gates.

We used to have 2 servers hosted on 2 gameservers + our webpage and other costs were the same amount of money from 3 months as that we now pay for 1 month due to the Dedicated server.

(In other words we now use 3 times as much money for our servers. Due to the dedicated server.)

We used to be able to hold up until now. The donations at this right moment cannot substain the amount of money that is needed these days due to the dedicated server. We will be fine for some time but on the longer run we will run out of money.

This is the best awnser I can give you. I will not talk about how much we recieve or use for the community.

Thanks McLovin, that is pretty much all I wanted to know, I understand that it is private. I wanted to know if we were going to be in trouble after you said that the dedicated server costed a lot more. Maybe you could put some advertisements on the sides of this webpage to get some more money? I know the community wouldn't be to bothered if it saved the server and the advertisement isn't pop ups.

The problem with ads is, I use adblock and so do many other people. This prevents getting money from ads as we don't see them. I don't recommend putting ads on here.

I might donate some day, if I can ever get my Paypal fixed.