Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

I love this place <3

It's ok here.

Shadow acts like the Cool/ tough guy, but just like me he got a heart of belgium chocolate =P

I'm nice to people who aren't a complete retard. OB doesn't accept those people, so it's ok here. My friends know me as the "guy who doesn't give a fuck about anything".

Biggles will cry when he leaves for training.

good to hear Gaz, its nice to see your settling in, i think we are very lucky to have you as not only do you have a lot to bring to our community, but its always nice to have another mature member on board. especially one who takes things a bit seriously while still being a laugh.

I think you are right, the community is improving, i feel we are quite a close group and are growing stronger.

You know... This might sound weird, perhaps it's just me getting all emotional, but Sholto, you look like the cool-older-brother I've never had, but really would like to have.

Gaz, I still have the same tought about what I said earlier, with your heartwarming voice (you should hear him sing A Total Eclipse Of The Heart) you could be Santa.