Sign in to follow this  
Raze

Raze... again

I thought I will make another one of these as that one didn't have any detail what so ever and my name has changed since then.

Hi, I'm Ben and I'm 17

I live in Guildford which is located in Surrey in the South East of England. I am currently doing A Levels in French, German and English. My favorite games are Assassin's Creed series, CSS, GMOD, the Portal series, Dota 2, FM13, L4D2, Skyrim and Minecraft. My hobbies include; playing the bass guitar, gaming and sports. My favorite sports are; Football, Rugby, Dodge-ball, Tennis, Cross Country. I play for district (One of the highest level of football clubs) and I am brown belt in karate. This server has stole my soul, and I'm happy about that, I love you all, your are all so friendly and never fail to make me laugh.

That's me :)

The other thread got locked so I'll say it in here, your comment about 420blazeitmurika just wanting to be in RIOT's community had me crying with laughter. This is why I love you <3