Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

Member application - Bob Lee Swagger - DECLINED

Player Name: Bob Lee Swagger (previosly Kepapii)

Date of Birth: 15th March 1995

Country/Location: Finland

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31758968

Games Played: COD, BF, L4D, Arma 2, TF2, Gmod, Dayz and many more..

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Month (ish)

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Only jailbreak, havent been on OB surf

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I get along with pretty much everyone, im not hater i love Outbreaks jailserver. Im fun (sometimes), mature and i use mic almost always when im CT (not always as T) and i like to play by the rules.

Have i been banned before?: Maybe like 2 times votebanned once for reason, once for no reason

(i know this application sucked)

Never seen you before, the minimum post count doesn't mean that before you apply you must randomly post somewhere to get it up, you're supposed to interact with the community

I know, im not posting because of that. You cant say you havent seen me before because i have seen you and i suppose u are not watching the player list all the time.

E: Even if i would not get accepted i will keep on playing and apply maybe later again

I think Biggles is trying to show you that you have mostly played on surf. Biggles mainly plays on Jailbreak, but does try to split his time into both. I have seen you on, but you were trying to troll people when you were on, so i'm not going to give you any +.

I think Biggles is trying to show you that you have mostly played on surf. Biggles mainly plays on Jailbreak, but does try to split his time into both. I have seen you on, but you were trying to troll people when you were on, so i'm not going to give you any +.

No i havent played mostly on surf, i have played mostly on jb. Actually I played on the OB surf server for the first time today and i was not "trolling" anyone (the "trolling" part happened only on the surf server), actually i was trying to speak in russian accent.

You continued to do it even after being told to "stop it" and "shut up" from damn near everyone on the server. If that can't be counted as trolling then I must be sorely mistaken. You also laugghed after any time someone told you to stop meaning that their suffering pleased you.

Can I just add that a few days ago i swapped you off ct because we had too many and you nagged me and other admins to switch back for about 20 minutes, if you have been swapped just deal with it in future and play that map as t please.

You continued to do it even after being told to "stop it" and "shut up" from damn near everyone on the server. If that can't be counted as trolling then I must be sorely mistaken. You also laugghed after any time someone told you to stop meaning that their suffering pleased you.

You or some guy were laughing and saying as a joke to shut up, atleast i thought that was joking because of the laughs

Can I just add that a few days ago i swapped you off ct because we had too many and you nagged me and other admins to switch back for about 20 minutes, if you have been swapped just deal with it in future and play that map as t please.

first, do not lie i nagged but i didnt nag 20 minutes, it was maybe 5 mins and it was because there was 3 CTs and 25 Ts and CTs were failing big time and i were asking (not nagging) to Conor can i join CT but he didnt answer so i asked a few times

well its quite obvious that my application will get declined so get on with it. but i will be around and will apply later again (if you will decline obviosly).