Sign in to follow this  
Swagger

Member application - Bob Lee Swagger - DECLINED

Nit pick with time all you want I noticed it as being a repeated question that I had all ready given you an answer to, it is a small thing and I'm not meaning to really get at you if you know what I mean, im simply saying if you have been swapped by an admin it is because they made the decision that there were too many cts and you happened to loose out on who should be swapped, if I thought another ct was needed I would have swapped you back, asking repetedly won't get you anywhere. Anyway i dont want to get into a huge discussion about this on your member app so I won't say anymore, if however you would like to take it up with me in private I would be happy to chat with you, my steam user name is smeemagee or you can find me in the freinds lists of numerous OB members and admins. Good luck with your app

You or some guy were laughing and saying as a joke to shut up, atleast i thought that was joking because of the laughs

Yes, I did hear people laughing, but I don't believe I was laughing at the time. I see your point, but the thing is, people are dicks and just because they laugh it doesn't make it okay. Here's some advice. Stick around for a little while, get to know us and stand out a little (Not with annoyance, by being funny/nice.) If you feel up to it, re apply in a months time. I'm not saying you're not up to it, I just don't believe you're well known enough in this community.

With the kindest regards, i'm sorry for causing an argument.

Hello Swagger,

After a vew talks with some of our members and admins I have to say no for now.

We feel that you have to stay around the community a bit more before your able to become a member.

You are more then welcome to re-apply next month.

Greetings,

McLovin