Sign in to follow this  
giant_cheesepuff

Member application - giant_cheesepuff - DECLINED

Player Name: giant_cheesepuff

Date of Birth: 20/08/1997

Country/Location: London

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44004478

Games Played: I dont know how to find this but i have 85 Hours gametime on css and roughly 40 if this is on the outbreak server.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I have played on your servers for a couple of months now and thought that as i play on the server so much i thought i would become a member to feel like a real part of the server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I think i would bring a good personality into the server which will at to the already good atmosphere that this server has. I think i will also bring some extra authority on the server as i see alot of freekiller and mic spammers i would just liike to be able to votekick people who are a nuescence to the server.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am currently in year 11 and am currently doing my GCSE's but i make sure i find time within my revising to relax and play a couple of games. whenever i come to play on games i usually do play on this server as it is a very nice server to play on which has a very nice community.

40 hours isn't that much.. and I can't imagine you have been playing for a few months now

Not that it's up to me, but I think you should spend more time on the server and become more familiar with the players and for that matter the rules.

Yesterday there was an incident which demonstrated that you didn't yet know the rules properly, but it was no offence or anything it was just a silly slip.

Anyhow, good luck in your application.

I've played with you before, yesterday as well, I don't know about your playing time since I am playing less myself. But i've certainly seen you in game. From what I've seen you are a friendly guy. But you are complaining quite a lot. I remember you had an argue with an other guy (a CT) yesterday, which took quite a long time..

Just stick around a bit longer and everything will be fine I think.

Rule number 1. Don't allow your first ever post on the forums to be a member application; you've got to interact with us on here a bit as well as the game so that people get to know you.

My first post was a member application... just saying.

If you get communicate with people on the server well, you learn the rules and you dont lie then people will start to respect you. From what ive seen you tend to mic spam alot but i can see from when you first started that you are getting used to the rules and your calming down. Spend more time on the server and get more involved, now that you have made a account on the forums spend some time interacting with the community.

Seen you on the server quite abit seem like a nice lad however i don't think i've seen you go ct before maybe start going ct to show that you know how to command and show us how good you are, good luck on the application though :)

Hello Giant Cheesepuff,

We feel that you do not fully understand all the rules yet aswell that we highly doubt that you have been playing on our server for a couple of months. And we do not appriciate it when people lie in their application. If I am wrong here and you can give me some proof that shows that you have been around aslong as you claimed I would like to see that.

For now Declined.