Sign in to follow this  
HoneyMuffin

Hey ho ho ho (Not from santa)

I've been playing the Jailbreak server for a while now, maybe a week, so not actually a while but never the less it's a lot for me. I've been playing Jailbreak for a long time now but about a year ago a server I used to play dissapeared and I decided not to play CSS anymore and went onto other games like TF2 and League Of Legends, but now I'm back and enjoying the game again. I enjoy your server because of the atmosphere that is on it, just fun and happy people all the time on it and I rarely see anyone do anything against the rules, Buuuuut yet, I've dragged this on far to long. Bye. :D

Well my real name is Kane Kindratiuk, the second name is Ukraine, yay. I libe in the UK in Sutton in Ashfield, this is in the Nottinghamshire place, so a shitty place. I'm 17 and my birthday is on 23rd of September so please buy me pressy's :3 and no I'm not single, sorry. I have a gf I met on World Of Warcraft about 12 months ago and after about 10 months she moved from Finland to live with me and is living with me so yaya for that, and that is also where my name originates from, she calls me HoneyMuffin :3. I hope that is enough information for you all.

Thank you all for the welcomes, great friendly community you have here. I'm currently at Six Form College doing 2 A Levels, A level in Computing and in ICT then a Level 2 course in Cisco, as you can see I want to do something in the ICT part of work, I really want to strive to be a Network Administrator, I'm planning to do courses that will allow me to do so eventually. For the games I play, I play quite a lot, I used to play LoL big time and spent a bit of money on it but I don't enjoy it so much for the pure fact of the game length, I want a game where I can jump in and out of when I wish. I play CSS of course for about 2 years but only 440 hours played over those two years. I played TF2 for quite a bit too, same amount of hours(Roughly), But I really want a Gaming PC, firstly I need a job to save up for one, I can easily build one and I know what goes with what just need the money so feel free to give me Christmas Money :D, Is this enough now? xD

so feel free to give me Christmas MoneyD

GIBE MONI PLS

Reminds me of a video with poorly drawn characters and to that a character says "I am sorry I do not have any as I have just come from the starting area" Then the other guy says "I report uuu"