Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

WarZ

Really bad game tbh, for the best guns, you gotta pay real money? such a scam imo.

Oh god, i wish i could say it was good, but like Kriss said it's just unfinished. The concept is brilliant since i prefer the more rpgish genre they've gone for over Day Z, and it has the potential to be fantastic - it's just half done.

I don't mind if they ripped off Day Z! Nothing wrong with an extra zombie game out there. Except in this case.

In this case it should probably go die in a fire.

Newsflash, WarZ is a direct rework of WarINC.

gcmtG.jpg

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Oh and apparently Steam removed it from their store.

From time to time a mistake can be made and one was made by prematurely issuing a copy of War Z for sale via Steam. We apologize for this and have temporary removed the sale offering of the title until we have time to work with the developer and have confidence in a new build. Those who purchased the game and wish to continue playing it via Steam may do so. Those who purchased the title via Steam and are unhappy with what they received may seek a refund by creating a ticket at our support site here: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

Again, we apologize any inconvenience.