Sign in to follow this  
Guest cDay

Whaa yuu

What are you getting or whaa yuu waan for xmas?

I'm getting this bad booiimilking-stool_big.jpg&w=1100&h=1100&ei=ro3PUNH7F-qZ0QXW-4GQBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=517&sig=108270395683950080537&page=1&tbnh=145&tbnw=161&start=0&ndsp=40&ved=1t:429,r:17,s:0,i:205&tx=131&ty=98

Searching some high-tec machine to get rid of annoying topics/comments without actually reading them.

Perhaps I just need a bitch that read everything first, so he shares only the important stuff with me. that would save me quite some time, annoying comments & other bullshit.

Also, i've read that "moaning" has some serious consequences. So I am searching some drug/medicament to get rid of that..

Any progress in your member app?

Prox, Go on teamspeak in about 5 hours, I need to talk to you and actually clear the hate between us.

Prox, Go on teamspeak in about 5 hours, I need to talk to you and actually clear the hate between us.

Offcourse I have all the time.. Perhaps ask.me when I can?

Anyway, I will try to get in teamspeak this evening. At college atm... Home at 20h (gmt +1)