Sign in to follow this  
ŁʌʍɮØ

LambO's Application - DECLINED

Player Name: Marc. LambO on the forums & Andrew in-game. I hate using my brother's name, but as he says, he payed for these games. I'll change it to LambO sooner or later though. Or keep it Andrew cause that's what most people know me as by now even though it ain't my name, lol.

Date of Birth: 03/05/90

Country/Location: England/Manchester

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:7882603

Games Played: CSS, CS 1.6, half-life.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Roughly I would say around 4 months, but not positive.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a cool guy to talk & have a laugh with. I'm pretty good at surfing & I love to rebel for them CT's. I can teach the ways of the master at hide and seek. xD

Tell us a little something about yourself: I don't play much games like Xbox, PS3, Wii etc..

(last time I played a console was probably when Zelda skyward sword came out.)

I do play games on the browser from AE (Artix Entertainment) like Adventure Quest, Adventure Quest worlds, Over Soul & Epic Duel. I also support Manchester United.

Also note I have been banned before. Once. I was banned due to raging on the forums at the OB community.

I do not have a mic.

Hmm, you seem to have changed from the incident before and i've had some normal conversations with you - you seem like a nice guy.

I don't see you on PB much, but i know you enjoy surf more so that's probably me.

It's a +1 from me :)