Sign in to follow this  
McLovin

Quite akward.

So today in the morning I whent on Teamspeak to see noone online on it. (Yes indeed I was sad)

Then this guy came in called: Boudino (I Like Ducks).

And this was our chatlogg:

<11:49:40> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": yo

<11:49:57> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": yo

<11:50:23> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": sup homie?

<11:50:37> "McLovin": You cant hear me or want to be a massive troll.

<11:51:08> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": could not hear you mate

<11:51:13> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": can hear you now though

<11:51:18> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": yo

<11:51:27> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": i am indeed

<11:51:51> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": dunno. im at school and im bored :)

<11:52:10> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": yeah :/

<11:52:28> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": what do you mean?

<11:53:20> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": haha yes

<11:54:10> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": wait im sorry. what did you say?

<11:54:19> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": my friend was talking

<11:54:24> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": could not hear yo

<11:54:26> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": uyou*

<11:54:30> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": you**

<11:54:30> "McLovin": I am the community Owner/Founder of the community that you use the Teamspeak off.

<11:54:46> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": ah nice :) pleased to meet you.

<11:54:56> "McLovin": Yes, nice to meet you aswell.

<11:55:10> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": so what games do you play?

<11:55:17> "McLovin": Uhm,

<11:55:19> "McLovin": Css

<11:55:21> "McLovin": DayZ

<11:55:25> "McLovin": Planetside 2

<11:55:42> "McLovin": And alot more singleplayer stuff

<11:55:55> "McLovin": But mostly Css.

<11:56:04> "McLovin": The community is also a Css based community hence why.

<11:56:35> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": Ok. i mostly play DayZ as you probably have noticed. are you on youtube or something?

<11:57:09> "McLovin":

<11:57:20> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": because when i joined a lobby/chatroom it sounded like you where doing some kindo broadcast

<11:57:22> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": ok

<11:58:02> "McLovin": index.php

<11:58:07> "McLovin": Thats our webpage :P

<11:59:27> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": nice. i got invited by Sacriel

<11:59:37> "McLovin": Sacriel?

<11:59:43> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": Sacriel42

<11:59:56> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": hes name is Trojan on this teamspeak server

<12:00:00> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": his*

<12:00:05> "McLovin": I dont know him, he is not part of our community to be fair.

<12:00:28> "McLovin": You lot are all strangers, I dont really mind you guys using our teamspeak.

<12:00:33> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": aha. well he has like 50 000 subscribers on youtube :)

<12:00:51> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": http://www.youtube.com/user/sacriel42

<12:01:30> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": He is my favourite youtuber and i met him on an Arma2 wasteland server

<12:02:00> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": brb lad

<12:06:20> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": gtg bro. have P.E

<12:06:22> "Boudino (I Like Ducks)": bye

So apparently this Trojan guy is this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/sacriel42.

And he uses our teamspeak for his sort off Squad thing in DayZ including Total (Sam)?

Sounds A: Fishy and B: Quite Disrespectfull to not even say hello or try to talk to the others of our Teamspeak. But no their all mooching of our Teamspeak Server.

Ok this is why, imagine yourself sitting in home. Then a total stranger walks in uses your TV and watches his show. Then afterwards leaves again without even saying a single word to you.

Keep your door locked next time or call the cops.

I know wat you mean

I have no idea why but it actually kinda irritates me that Total's invited like 10 random strangers into OB TS, and doesn't even bother to play with the actual community. It probably shouldnt. But it does :l

<12:00:28> "McLovin": You lot are all strangers, I dont really mind you guys using our teamspeak.

I don't see a problem in them using our teamspeak or wanting to talk to us or not. It's not like we have a rule that states that they should greet the owners and the players before using the teamspeak. And if we do get a problem with strangers we can just password teamspeak and then the problem is solved.

Seems like this topic is just for complaining.

Well the thing is I dont mind non OB related people using our Teamspeak but if I were to use someone elses teamspeak I would atleast ask if I can or not. We had german people using our teamspeak some time ago and even they asked for permission. Its a matter of manners / morals.

I agree with McLovin on this.

I myself could not stand it. it just lacks respect by going on the TS-channel, while someone else is in.

What they talk about, what they do,..I wouldn't care about it. But the least they can do (specially if someone else is already in ts, McLovin here) is to ask them if they may use the channel.

But it might be just me, I'm always kinda strict in things like this. Might be my personality... ^^"

But Sam wouldent have anybody to talk to then :/

But in all serouisness I can see where Mclovin is coming from, The TS is there for OB guys to come on and chat about stuff, ofc im not saying if your not in OB you cant use it but they are in there pretty much every day, not even asking the guys who owns the community if they can use that service is just rude.