Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

Graphics cards.

Alright well I've decided on the card. It's indeed going to be a GTX 660 ti.

These are well overclockable so I will always have that option if I need it, not going to jump in straight away though. Also, with my motherboard (which I have changed to a Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H) supports two Nvidia cards, so that option will also be opened up to me in the future however I may have to upgrade to 850w for that, not a problem.

Farcry 3 anyone?

"Ubisoft commissioned Michael Lambert, a well-known Minecraft enthusiast, and artists Axel Janssen and Yohann Delcourt to create a custom map and texture pack mimicking Far Cry 3's setting and characters within the popular indie game Minecraft. The Far Cry 3 Minecraft mod was released on October 26, 2012 on the official Far Cry 3 website."

Sorry for double post but ooooo. Do want.

Hey,

far cry is avaliable i Norway, wierd that you can't get it in the UK.

And also I have a GTX 660 with a 750 watt PSU, And have had no problems. The GTX 660 ti sound like a good choise.

But if you uppgrade too two GPU's, a 750 may fall short as you said.

Mintlou, Oscar is coming over this weekend as i've decided to sell my current PC and spend like 1 - 1.2k on a new one (future proofing). You could meet us in town if you want? Think we're gonna look at some monitorssss.

Mintlou, Oscar is coming over this weekend as i've decided to sell my current PC and spend like 1 - 1.2k on a new one (future proofing). You could meet us in town if you want? Think we're gonna look at some monitorssss.

Whoops, I've looked at this a it too late, I take it you did this yesterday?