Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Admin complaint against Gumzter again

Thanks Inmylife!

I would have done it but got so caught up in the moment, it doesn't matter as much now anyway seeing as Gumzter has admitted to insulting me. Plus my responses were through the mic so I couldn't transcribe them word for word D:

But also to add I wasn't there so I'm not trying to say that the ban of Gumzter isn't valid (can't judge on that at all)

I guess it can only be judged on the points both myself and Gumzter have made which, if not reputed, are correct.

I'd say it like this: Gumzters points are correct if not reputed

Your points are reputed until shown that they are correct

(The power of being admin)

I think it would make things more logical Shadow. Why as general players do we have to fork out the effort to find evidence, especially if inexperienced in getting it, yet admins can give out bans 'willy-nilly' (inb4 related jokes) without a shred of truth to them except in words. Because of respect? When do we get respected for it? When we provide proof? Admins need to provide proof of their bans before/after doing so to the person who has commited the offense (if they are availible to contact) and to a higher authority figure such as Jamie, McLovin and/or Kriss.

I think painscope was outta line there, but he doesn't deserve a 2 month ban, for this..

I can see there have been past incidences, but still 2 months seems a bit to much. Maybe just a final warning or something.

Behave painscope! :roll:

Sorry, I shouldn't be posting here anyway.

If I wasn't PC shopping I would have solved this. He's been banned now but im going to give my opinion anyway. Shame I happened to be afk at the time as I was actually online apparently.

This whole thing escalated uneccesarily from what I can gather, once again both parties here were at fault. Gumzter using his hatred for someone online and taking things way too far, but in turn pain scope pushing his luck with his cocky attitude and attention whoring. I remember him saying to me yesterday some comment about how it's my job as an admin to shut people up? To be honest it's your job to speak a bit more clearly and louder, no one was exactly spamming mic at the time.

This could have easily been prevented by not using the server to continue the argument and speaking in steam chat, both of you. Gumzter if what he says is true the way you handled that is appalling to say the least, no matter how much you hate someone, your job as admin is to use fair judgement, I don't think it was best to provoke with such ferocity.

Just somethin to remember for the future. Stuff like this should never escalate so quickly into a massive rage fest.

When a topic is locked dont make responces on them again. (Talking to the admins.)

If you really want to continue this do that in the member discussion thread.