Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Hide and Seek

See, this is where your imagination comes in. Why just shoot them? Play mind games. Make noises and run around just out of view. I'd say shooting them is less fun thatn being shot by them on a glorious hide and seek day.

Next time there is hide and seek I will try it, I'm probably not going to like it.

I find war days, freedays and hide'n'seek days pointless. As stated above this is a PB server. Also most of the time it is over in like 5 seconds so whats the point? It is a waste of time in the odd occasion the last ct is camping somewhere and it is a waste of a round. First day freeday should be banned or you should get swapped from ct if you issue first day freeday.

Hide and seek is really fun when you play it. When your dead just free-look around the map, you will find some cool hiding places like I do.

Like on battlefield_summer (I think) there is a hole in 1 of the walls when you can jump into & get a deagle & just not get caught lol.

When I found this spot I never got caught & it made hide and seek fun when you see CT's just run right past you & just have no clue. xD

What annoys me most is when the CT are losing badly, so someone swaps over to 'take command' and instantly does a war day. Meh. Usually the only time i do a WD is on the first round of a map, or the last round if all the T want it.