Sign in to follow this  
PAINSCOPE!

Hide and Seek

I quickly made this point on leoben while gaming and a few people agreed but here's my suggestion:

When a CT declares a hide and seek day it should be disallowed to do the following.

- Go into armoury

- Camp cells/vents

- Use a gun (picking up is fine but not using it, especially against a CT)

- Use medic if they've been shot at and escaped

I find that whenever I play hide and seek that all terrorists just see it as a chance to go straight to the guns and raid armoury as we're all in there and not bothering with guns outside. It's basically a glorified war day as it stands now.

I've played under these conditions I listed above on the old Friendly Players server and it worked well (with an admin there to monitor the situation ofcourse). Just wondering what you guys think? Would add a fun minigame to the server that isn't played repetitavely :)

Well the CT's who don't listen get slayed if they don't return to armoury or whatnot :P and if you start using guns then someone else will think it's okay and pick up an M4 etc xD

I do see your point Biggles but the rebelling part comes when they're found and can knife their enemy or can even sneak up on a CT and kill them. So in effect it's a limited space warday with knives and nades only for the T's.

Hide and seek days and war days are retarded. You join a pb server to enjoy prison break. Not to play hide and seek, if you want that then go join a hide and seek server. T's should always be allowed to rebel. Restricted them for doing that ruins pb. And usually hide and seek days occure after several fail attempts of commanding which then leads CT's to take the easy way out which is saying warday or hns day.

I know about the HNS ones where you can hide as a bottle etc, but that's more minigame based. Was trying to have it incorporated fully into OB. I understand peoples apprehension towards it and the warday though, definately agree with Barry on this though.

Guess people have never played hide and seek with me. :o

I love playing hide and seek cause I'm good at it, lol.

LambO

I was thinking that it was a matter of time until you posted in here Andrew, seeing as you love it and all xD

Yeah, rebelling on a hide 'n' seek day is pretty shit. Some people want to play!

I was thinking that it was a matter of time until you posted in here Andrew, seeing as you love it and all xD

Yeah, rebelling on a hide 'n' seek day is pretty shit. Some people want to play!

I don't like waiting in a corner till a CT comes to kill me, I'm one of those guys that shoots the CT as soon as they leave the armoury.

I don't like waiting in a corner till a CT comes to kill me, I'm one of those guys that shoots the CT as soon as they leave the armoury.

See, this is where your imagination comes in. Why just shoot them? Play mind games. Make noises and run around just out of view. I'd say shooting them is less fun thatn being shot by them on a glorious hide and seek day.