Sign in to follow this  
pixle

complaint. Tomas Riley

this is mainly a complaint about Thomas Riley but it is also about others who names i cba to remember, basicly prity much evrytime i come onto the server i get abuse about my spelling and anything els they can manage, im getting fed up with it, like i was asked to move away from a spot that alowed me to cover over the whole cell area and cover it with a sniper witch i did and to good use as i saw things the 2 other cts didnt see, so i said no this is a good advantage point i can look over u both and im not inn danger of being knifed i can concentrate on then suviving so as a result the admin switched my teams becaus i would move away form a posistion that alowed me to cover the other cts... puts me off comeing on the server anymore, i find myself looking whos on the server befor joining sometimes to make sure sertan people arnt on and im done with this now

ok pixle tonight was the first time i complained that your spelling was bad and i apologise as i didn't know you were dyslexic but that wasn't the reason i complained at you, i said you were a tard as you killed me when i was the only person following the commands, also you wasn't switched because you were in that position, an admin switched you because you didn't command for any rounds so someone with a mic replaced you.

by all means im not trying to stop you from coming onto the server neither is anyone else but please in future make sure you know what the commands are ect.

but yeah sorry for raging.

I was the one who switched you.

Too many rounds went by where you were the final CT alive, if you were doing your job so well, the rebelers would have focused you. Instead they focused the other cts, because they knew you wouldn't be able to do anything. So being the last CT alive and not giving orders I switched you. After putting thomas riley there the rest of the map was successful.

Again you weren't abuse whilst I was on, nobody pointed out your spelling etc. You just went off into a massive rage after I asked you to come off the wall. 2 rounds later you were swapped.

Can I just say that dyselixca should never be cited as an excuse for awful spelling. I myself am very dyselixic and yeah spelling is a challenge for longer more complicated words but not for not being able to use basic english. Thats not a dig at pixel at all, I like the guy I was just giving my opinions

Again you weren't abuse whilst I was on, nobody pointed out your spelling etc. You just went off into a massive rage after I asked you to come off the wall. 2 rounds later you were swapped.

Thomas did say 'learn to spell'

I kept warning you both to stop throwing insults at eachother, if you would of listened to what i have said then maybe it wouldnt of come this far.

To be fair Riley is right when he says he got shot while he was the only one following the commands. The commander said: Crouch to my spray and freeze on it, instead of doing that we started crouch following him. Riley was one of the only once on the spray and got shot. From there it escalated and we end up here.

Can I just say that dyselixca should never be cited as an excuse for awful spelling. I myself am very dyselixic and yeah spelling is a challenge for longer more complicated words but not for not being able to use basic english. Thats not a dig at pixel at all, I like the guy I was just giving my opinions

Correction, being dyslexic myself and after seeing others with it I can conclude that this mister is not true. Some people have a worse kind then others, it can be that bad that some even need special education for it. Even though these people are not stupid at all. Give them a math test and they score straight A's as an example. All I am trying to say not everyone is the same. That goes for people with dyslexia aswell.