Sign in to follow this  
kn1ghtwolf2012

Ct's can't lie?

I remember back in the day when I used to play on another server that did JB... going back 3 years ago..

It's prob going to get trolled to fuck, but worth a shot.. Sometimes when a T rebels and fails (mainly me). And then says "can i come back" - a CT goes Yeah come back, and then kills them....

Could you put a rule up, or something to say that a CT can't lie?

Since the CT is a good guy.

Some CT's can be litteral when they say things. For instance, the phrase "Yes, you can come back" means that: You are able to come back.

The phrase does not outline what will happen though.

I would just say, if you're gonna run away, stay away and/or come back incognito. Telling the CT that you've run away is just asking for trouble.

The CT is infact a "good" guy. However, this good guy is dealing with a group of T's (or Terrorists { Which ever you prefer } )

Some terrorists tend to run away, get a concealable weapon, and then come back. Soon enough, the CT's wind up in the gutter.

You need to take into consideration the amount of bullshit CT's get. If they were to let everyone off, then there is no point in having them be wardens of the jail/prison/institution.

Also..

Running away classifies you as a rebel. Even if you come back, you've already rebelled and the CT's can shoot you for it.

My four cents.. (Almost a nickle)

~ Wayne

Nope. You chose to run away, the commander letting you come back is just a luxury he's allowing you. It's your fault for failing @ rebelling.

If he says you can come back it's up to you whether you trust him or not. I'd say leave it as it is.

I find that letting people come back creates more hassle than its worth really, I know its annoying to miss out on a round but dont run off unless you take into account that if you fail you will find yo self in spectator pretty soon. I am bad for asking to come back if somebody sees me rebell but im not annoyed if the commander says no really, just really greatful if he says yes. If your gone for ages then its a no, if i have seen you run off down a vent ill probably let you come back. As for the whole lieing thing, i have done that before but as Wayne says your only saying that it is possible for them to come back not saying you wont kill them. Its way easier than having to go find them if they naively come back expecting safety in the stack.

tl,dr if you say they can come back its not a command its answering a question therefore killing them dosent break any commanding rules. Up to the cts descretion but dont bitch about if you get killed. Dont run off or commit to your rebel