Sign in to follow this  
pixle

pixle's back! - DECLINED -

no i didnt leave ob for a girl i left ob with a girl to make a community and i was hopeing to get it to be a kind of sister community with other kind of servers like death run minigame ect but that girl kinda fucked it up... and ty for calling me a tard such kind words, and if u knew me from befor ud know i can ct -.-im better than most people that go on ct

Hi Pixle,

We feel inclined to decline you at this moment as your loyalty is questionable, maybe if you stick around this month and prove yourself you can get another chance.

Thanks for applying, I'm sure you'll do fine next month.

~Jamie

define loyalty, yes i did leave i didn't want to sever myself from this community i made that clear my reasons for doing what i did was to expand the experience for ob members as i had access to a server i was going to make other kind of fun activities for the community to use such as deathpun server like u use to have or a sandbox server ect. and have a relotionship similar to AUR i know it wasn't going to be the same but i didn't want katie to do what she did, but she did and ruined relations between us but now i know what i had and what iv lost iv seen what was good in my life and i have come l}ack, if u want an example of loyalty book no further

it wasent going to be a pd server for long she just wanted to try that out but we were going to change it to deathrun we even started to gather up deathrun maps to be used, if i hadent fucked things up to the point u guys hated me after the map insdent i would have come back, the reason i didnt come back because i tryed and never felt so out of place :/ so i stop joining :/ but ye i didnt say this to change ur mind just want u to know that my loyalty is with u guys, out of all the freinds i have had online people form ob were the best