Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

Hangover cures

So im sure like most people my age I over did it last night and im hanging pretty bad now. Sore head, blurry vision, really hungry but looking at food makes me feel sick, that sorta thing.

You guys have any suggestions to get rid of it? I mostly resort to red bull and bacon myself.

You could say that this belongs in the 18+ section as thats the legal drinking age in Britain and therefore anybody under that age is breaking the law but I cant really post there and pretty much everybody drinks before they are 18

Don't drink on an empty stomach. Before you go out, have a meal that includes carbohydrates (such as pasta or rice) or fats. The food will help slow down the body’s absorption of alcohol.

Don't drink dark-coloured drinks if you've found that you're sensitive to them. They contain natural chemicals called congeners (impurities), which irritate blood vessels and tissue in the brain and can make a hangover worse.

Drink water or non-fizzy soft drinks in between each alcoholic drink. Carbonated (fizzy) drinks speed up the absorption of alcohol into your system.

Drink a pint or so of water before you go to sleep. Keep a glass of water by the bed to sip if you wake up during the night.

The morning after:

rehydrate you budy with lots of water.

Over-the-counter painkillers can help with headaches and muscle cramps. Paracetamol-based remedies are usually preferable, as aspirin may further irritate the stomach and increase nausea and sickness.

Sugary foods may help you feel less trembly. In some cases, an antacid may be needed to settle your stomach first.

Bouillon soup, a thin vegetable-based broth, is a good source of vitamins and minerals, which can top-up depleted resources. Its main advantage is that it's easy for a fragile stomach to digest.

My cure is pretty standart or actually its the way to get as drunk as you can without getting a hangover.

Step 1: Prepare a bottle of water at your bed.

Step 2: Go out have fun and Drink until your ready to sleep anywhere you want. (Ofcourse try to get home in bed preferably without cloths/shoes "Not needed".)

Step 3: Drink half the water bottle before sleeping. (Believe me its much easier to drink when drunk.) And whenever your awake again truh sleeping take another sip. And when you wake up at the next day drink the rest of the bottle.

The thing is your hangover is mainly caused due to lack of hydration. The best way to get rid of a hangover at an early stage is just to drink massive amounts of water.

What about:

Make sure you planned nothing the next day,

Like McLovin said, make it comfortable for when you get home,

so get a bottle of water next your bed,

make sure you don't need to climb any stairs,

turn all lights on, if Jigsaw or a daemon.. ehm.. appear next to your bed you won't be too scared,

And just have fun, drink a lot of alcohol with a bit of water in between.

(Luckely I don't get to the part where I get home at night. For some weird reason I always wake up in someones house (from a person I met in that night) or I wake up in a park or sleeping on a trash can in the city... But there can be worse things where you wake up...)

I have the perfect hangover cure worked out, for myself.

Just before i come home, large box of popcorn chicken

Get home, 2 glasses of cold orange juice

Bed

Wake up and pee in middle of night, splashing most of it in the bath

Wake up in morning, eat chicken soup and drink orange juice

Good as new!

I'm sick only 40% of the time.

Ahh a thread made just for me :)

for me it's simple.

Vitamin b12 tablet or 2 and a large bottle of water before I sleep

works a charm

also

(Luckely I don't get to the part where I get home at night. For some weird reason I always wake up in someones house (from a person I met in that night) or I wake up in a park or sleeping on a trash can in the city... But there can be worse things where you wake up...)

you my friend sound like a hive of std activity. You should meet my friend biggles, you would get on like a house on fire.